Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple game made with AMS

Hi all,

I decided to start teaching some development basics to 3 kids with an autism spectrum disorder.
    I was thinking to use AMS for this as it is a tool that can quickly lead to success, and that is what they need to motivate them. The don't have long attention spans.
    I'm looking for code that can inspire me, and as they are all into gaming (and I'm so not), I was wondering if someone has already built a (simple) game in AMS and if he's willing to share the code here?

Thanks for your help,

Gert

Give a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...ed_video_games

Comment

thanks -- this proves LUA is a good language for writing games. As I will have to start from scratch with my pupils, I'm hoping we can learn from code that works in AMS. Even a very simple game would already be a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by gert View Post
        thanks -- this proves LUA is a good language for writing games. As I will have to start from scratch with my pupils, I'm hoping we can learn from code that works in AMS. Even a very simple game would already be a good start.
        Not to make a very shameless plug, I do have a plugin out there that allows you to render 2D graphics with AMS.
        In light of what you are doing for the kids, I can give you a free copy for it to use in your lessons if you wish.

Contact me via message on the forum if you are interested. You can try the plugin for free on my website.

Draw Action Plugin
        Bas Groothedde
        Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
        IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Working...
        X