Error with PTxscp.ocx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error with PTxscp.ocx

I hope I am posting in correct section. When I try to open program, I get two errors, first "Failed to create system Browser Pane.Make sure PTxSCP.ocx is installed and registered correctly." When I click OK, I get this: "Failed to create empty document", when I click OK, the program closes. First I had a problem with MS Visual C++, got that fixed and now this. I hope someone can help. I will consider buying after trial period if I can get this resolved.

I got it fixed, thanks for the NO help

Comment

Originally posted by dlabbit View Post
      I got it fixed, thanks for the NO help
      The post I'm quoting here is your second post on these forums. Good job.

People don't watch these forums 24/7 you know? You posted a question two days ago and expected help from the community within a day? That expectation needs to be adjusted my friend. These forums aren't as active as they used to be anymore, but even then, you can't expect people to miraculously have an answer to your (possible unique) problem in no time.
      Bas Groothedde
      Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
      IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Originally posted by dlabbit View Post
        I hope I am posting in correct section. When I try to open program, I get two errors, first "Failed to create system Browser Pane.Make sure PTxSCP.ocx is installed and registered correctly." When I click OK, I get this: "Failed to create empty document", when I click OK, the program closes. First I had a problem with MS Visual C++, got that fixed and now this. I hope someone can help. I will consider buying after trial period if I can get this resolved.
        I have this same error messages , anybody can help for resolving this ?
        I can not run "AutoPlay Media Studio" for weeks just because of this two error messages ?

please post your solution for this errors

Comment

1. "Failed to create system Browser Pane.Make sure PTxSCP.ocx is installed and registered correctly."
          2. "Failed to create empty document"

I tried to unregister/reregister "PTxSCP.ocx" file using "Regsvr32" command , but still no success

Comment

copy it to the same folder and execute

OCX.rar

Comment

Working...
            X