Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scintilla CharAdded Event

Hi all

in below example, i create a code editor for highlighting lua codes with scilexer.dll
    i can send standard scintilla message to it

but i do now know how can i define CharAdded event

is way to detect CharAdded event ??

note (i know scintilla object plugin that published by reteset. but i strongly need to create my code editor with scilexer.dll)

APZ Example :
    scilexer.apz

The only thing I could think of is using MemoryEx to subclass the Scintilla parent for Sci messages, however that would add another plugin to your collection. Subclass.Create(hWnd, function(hWnd, uMsg, wParam, lParam) end) allows you to listen for window events on a window.

https://www.memoryex.net/mx.html
    Bas Groothedde
    Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
    IMXLH Compiler

Comment

So thanks @Imagine Programming
      good ideal
      it work currectly

Comment

Originally posted by mahdishams View Post
        So thanks @Imagine Programming
        good ideal
        it work currectly
        Good to hear!
        Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
        IMXLH Compiler

Comment

@Imagine Programming

i know how to get current line text with "Scintilla Object Plugin" that published by reteset.
          with below code :
          PHP Code:
          CountContent Scintilla.SendMessage("Scintilla"e_TabID"num"SCI_GETCURLINE"num"0"pstr"0); 
          but with scilexer.dll maybe above code should change little !!
          now, can you help me to get current line text in my example ??
          so thanks

scilexer.apz

Comment

Couldn't you use LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage to send the same message to your scintilla editor?
            Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
            IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Unfortunately no! LuaScriptEditor is my example that i created with scilexer.dll and for send message to it, i use below function :
              PHP Code:
               function LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(HandleMessagewParamlParam)  if (not wParamthen wParam 0end if (not lParamthen lParam 0end  if (type(wParam) == "boolean"then if (wParam == falsethen wParam 0; else wParam 1end end  if (type(lParam) == "boolean"then if (lParam == falsethen lParam 0; else lParam 1end end  if (type(wParam) == "string"then wParam """..wParam.."""end   if (type(lParam) == "string"then lParam """..lParam.."""end  local SendMessage DLL.CallFunction("user32.dll""SendMessageA"Handle..","..Message..","..wParam..","..lParamDLL_RETURN_TYPE_LONGDLL_CALL_STDCALL);  return tonumber(SendMessage); end 
              as you see, above function, only return one result ! but, with scintilla object plugin, like below, sendmessage function, will return two result :
              PHP Code:
               CountContent Scintilla.SendMessage("Scintilla"e_TabID"num"SCI_GETCURLINE"num"0"pstr"0); 
              it's not bad to know that i user below function to get all of the text of scilexer editor :
              PHP Code:
               function LuaScriptEditor.GetText(Handle)  Length    LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(HandleSCI_GETTEXT00); Buffer    Memory.Allocate(Length+1); LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(HandleSCI_GETTEXT, (Length+1), Buffer); local Content Memory.GetString(Buffer, -1"Ascii"); Memory.Free(Buffer); return tostring(Content);  end 
              and for give current line text use below function, but below code only work currect for first line :
              PHP Code:
               function LuaScriptEditor.GetCurrentLineText(Handle)  Length    LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(HandleSCI_GETCURLINE00); Buffer    Memory.Allocate(Length+1); LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(HandleSCI_GETCURLINE, (Length+1), Buffer); local Content Memory.GetString(Buffer, -1"Ascii"); Memory.Free(Buffer); return tostring(Content);  end 

Comment

Hi all.
                no need.
                i self resolved it.

Comment

Originally posted by mahdishams View Post
                  Hi all.
                  no need.
                  i self resolved it.
                  Would you be so kind to share your solution so that people having issues like this in the future will resolve it faster?
                  Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                  IMXLH Compiler

Comment

of course dear Imagine Programming
                    PHP Code:
                     --#################################################################################################### get text : return the all of text in the editor function LuaScriptEditor.GetText(Handle) local Length = LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(Handle, SCI_GETTEXT, 0, 0); if (Length == 0) then return ""; end local Buffer = MemoryEx.Allocate(Length+1); LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(Handle, SCI_GETTEXT, (Length+1), Buffer); local Content = MemoryEx.String(Buffer, -1, MEMEX_ASCII); MemoryEx.Free(Buffer); return tostring(Content); end 
                    PHP Code:
                     --#################################################################################################### get line text : return the specific line number in the editor function LuaScriptEditor.GetLineText(Handle, LineNumber) local Length = LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(Handle, SCI_LINELENGTH, LineNumber, 0); if (Length == 0) then return ""; end local Buffer = MemoryEx.Allocate(Length); LuaScriptEditor.SendMessage(Handle, SCI_GETLINE, LineNumber, Buffer); local Content = MemoryEx.String(Buffer, -1, MEMEX_ASCII); MemoryEx.Free(Buffer); return tostring(Content); end 
                    note : line number star at 0

Comment

Working...
                    X