navegador web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navegador web

a partir de on objeto web que tiene un link http se demora 30 segundos en cargar cada vinculo (inicialmente dice no se puede mostrar esta pagina y luego revocacion del certificado de seguridad), existe forma de programar para que el visor del web que entiendo se apoya en InterNET Explorer no demore tanto. Pregunto por programacion porque buscando en InterNET manualmente en InterNET Explorer se puede resolver, pero debe entenderse que es para distribucion a diferentes usuarios

Can you post that in English and also make it readable please thanks.
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

when using web object it is very slow navigation, it takes thirty seconds to open a video on YouTube (http://youtube.com), initially informs that the page can not be displayed and then indicates security problems. How to solve it to avoid these discomforts to the end user?

Comment

You have to change some settings to make it use the more up to date version of IE but it's still not recomended in my eyes, use File,OpenURL or other means to have websites open in the users supported browser not a AMS browser as many people don't like using MS's browser what AMS is using very old teck, I would say try stay away from it or away from any websites using JS, this will also stop any error massages, also I had no real speed problems loading that is down to your computer and it's IE dlls not ams I think.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX
        BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Sorry, but when using File, OpenURL loses control over the user's browsing, since it is free to navigate wherever it wants (and works perfectly), the idea of ​​the Web Browser was to use a conditioned viewer so that after the video is finished, it is returned to the application. I appreciate you tell me how I could solve it

Comment

Additionally, there is a way to tell the web browser (google chrome) to always play a video in theater mode and after finishing the video on YouTube, restore it to normal mode

Comment

youtube change's two much for people to **** about with plugins for it so no there is no real way to push it to do that and nope without work your not going to do any of this without knowing lua and the manual and since your not been open and fishy with what your doing I going to step away from helping good luck tho.
              Plugins or Sources MokoX
              BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Working...
              X