Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email

I want to send an email to a box in specific but automatically, that is, that the user does not intervene, without opening the user's messaging program, in hidden mode. Should I install a portable email program or how should I solve it?

Why are you sending a email without the user? a few things here have been worrying me here, can you explain what your doing.
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Simple, what I am developing is a tutorial of mathematics for my youngest child, but seeing the hours invested I thought to formalize an application. The sending of emails without participation of the user (student in evaluation), is for the purpose of the program to send me an email as a report, each time the test is executed and to know its progress-effort in each test rendered. It is not cause for concern, I consider it a good purpose

Comment

Just create a php script what saves the results, or you could also pass the results to a php script what then emails you, but I don't believe that is the case here, I see no reason you would need email reports of any other child, what you should do is create a local result what the childs care giver is able to check in a admins panel, when it comes to children there is really big laws you have to follow to keep them safe, so would also have to give the care giver the option to send the email, and then how you store the date what comes to you, you have to be very careful depending on who downloads the software, if it is used in other counties you will also have to follow there laws as your offering a service to there child.

I think you need to rethink your idea, I would stay create a admin panel what the adult can view the results and maybe a % of how many times they did it was right or wrong king of thing to see if there getting better.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX
        BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Working...
        X