Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to put my soft work online .. how i can protect cdd & exe file ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to put my soft work online .. how i can protect cdd & exe file ?

Hello everyone
    i am a php develpper and i'm newby AMS , i planned to create a software with AMS but i have some questions
    i want to make my software work online . because there is no definitive solution to protect them even if i use a hardware device (dongle)
    i want to encypt all my LUA scripts and host them in my server but... i must to put the decryption key inside the exe file !
    so
    how i can protect the scripts files and is i can check if the exe file or cdd was modified or not ?

you can check it here someone posted a tutorial https://forums.indigorose.com/forum/...s-applications

Comment

You don't need to put the key in the software at all, if you know anything about php, you can request the key from the server, to unlock the files, don't host the lua files just host the request to unlock the files local, but once it's all unlocked anyway it's all in memory so I could be ripped apart, want to protect your files, don't use AMS.
      Plugins or Sources MokoX
      BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Originally posted by telco View Post
        you can check it here someone posted a tutorial https://forums.indigorose.com/forum/...s-applications
        thank you, but this not what i search. because i want to put anything on my server

Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
        You don't need to put the key in the software at all, if you know anything about php, you can request the key from the server, to unlock the files, don't host the lua files just host the request to unlock the files local, but once it's all unlocked anyway it's all in memory so I could be ripped apart, want to protect your files, don't use AMS.
        thanks @kingzooly you are right , for this reasen i want to find a solution online
        all other languages like java & c# can be decompiled too, in 5 secondes and all source codes are availible
        if anyone can get the source code will understand how my soft & server work !
        is i can know if the software executed are re-compiled or no ?

Comment

Only way you can stop this is if the server did all the work and all the functions, but problem with this is the user has to be online all the time to use your app and also if your server go's down your software is dead, it really depends on what your making and is it really worth protecting if it's something worth sharing maybe make the idea opens source via gitbub so everyone can also help you move forward with your idea, it will also depend on what you want to do, Also plus side to this is fully paid users of AMS can compile your code and make it a full version if you was only a demo version so this also makes any software you release via source rather then exe more lergit, I am not saying you don't own AMS but many at the moment don't so it's a little help to them to show they can still design good apps and have others use it and compile it without braking any rules here
          Plugins or Sources MokoX
          BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Working...
          X