URI Scheme's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URI Scheme's

Has anyone got the URI Scheme's working with AMS, I have been able to get the scheme to open my APP if I do it via the run box,

But it keeps asking me to select the blood app even if I try and set it to remember/

No matter what I do from this point it will always ask when I run the URL scheme and browsers picked up the naming but wont open the app
    CMD dose.

Am I missing another reg key to get this working right?

Plugins or Sources MokoX

Code:
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT]
       [runapp]
          (Default) = "URL:RunApp Protocol"
          URL Protocol = ""
          [DefaultIcon]
             (Default) = "VSSProtocolHandler.exe"
          [shell]
             [open]
                [command]
                   (Default) = "c:\whatever\VSSProtocolHandler.exe "%1""
    This is the reg layout but it's really not working, and I need it working without restarting steam and magnet urls both do it without restarting
    Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

This should help:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/windows/c...ciations-model
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

Ulrich

Comment

Sadly that does not help it's the same kind of info I already have had, I am on windows 10 and the not been able to set it's self as a URL default makes not sense steam and utorrent do it fine
        and utorrent's way of doing it on a version way before window 10 still works on windows 10, maybe I done something wrong somewhere I not going to stop reaserching it, I will give them links a better look over a coffee tho, thanks Ulrich.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

I think it's something to do with the way windows 10 is reacting with it well Windows 10 Build 170x as I never had this problem on the 16x builds I aslo have a problem with file ass it lets me set the default app with windows user choice option only, hmm
          Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Working...
          X