Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5, can not set accelerator keys and tab order for buttons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5, can not set accelerator keys and tab order for buttons?

In AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5, can not set accelerator keys and tab order for buttons?
    Not only xButton but also WinButton(..\Plugins\Objects\WinButton ) did not work properly.
    Attached Files

Can I assign accelerator keys for controlling buttons or set tab order for AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5?
    I tried by 'xButton' and 'Winbutton' (..\Plugins\Objects\WinButton), however, it did not work out.
    Do you have any solutions or alternative suggestions?

Comment

Hi,
      you can set tab order for listbox,input box,radio buttons etc but not for buttons.The &w or accelerator key you are trying I think is from VB, all you have done is label the text shown on the button.AMS uses hotkeys (e_Key) accessed from the page.I have done a small example for you to try - the tab part was in my acheives I just added the button page.Hope this gives you an idea as button objects will not respond to hotkeys unless in an UP or Down state (toggle) to get focus without mouse

Cheers

Comment

Sorry attachment didn't attach Tab Order_Btn Hotkey.apz

Comment

Working...
        X