Old DLL Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old DLL Request

Does anyone happen to still have a copy of Worm's old Global-List / Delimited-List Helper DLL? Am referring to his thread @HERE

Nb.
    I know it's a longshot, but It'd be a real bonus if someone also had both
    - the Functions Info file
    - the Sample.apz
    ... mentioned at the top of his thread (and which he once had up on warmuskerken.com)

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    Does anyone happen to still have a copy of Worm's old Global-List / Delimited-List Helper DLL? Am referring to his thread @HERE

Nb.
    I know it's a longshot, but It'd be a real bonus if someone also had both
    - the Functions Info file
    - the Sample.apz
    ... mentioned at the top of his thread (and which he once had up on warmuskerken.com)
    I'm not sure I'll be able to find it for you, but what specifically do you want to be able to do with the DLL?
    Bas Groothedde
    Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
    IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Well, I'm not entirely sure yet, IP. LOL! That thread initially caught my eye after doing a forum search to see if Worm had ever done any work with Table Sorting. Then kpsmith's "lightbulbs going off" comment caught my attention:

Originally posted by kpsmith View Post
      If your not sure what you would use this for check out the sample project and the light bulbs will turn on!
      ..and figured it'd probably be majorly interesting to take a look, given Worm had a hand in it.

But specifically, I wanted to check out the alleged functions regarding both 'sorting' and 'duplicate removal'. I knows there's plenty existing code for both these things already (in fact, I actually started new threads on these things a few days ago, to offer up custom function solutions for newbies). But figured it might also be good to have one of Worm's solutions on file, as it'll likely be very robust.

Anyway, if u do happen to have it, that'd be superduper-razzledazzle-funkyfriggin awesome. But, if u can't find it, no biggy. No need to go turning your HDDs upside-down & inside-out on my account.

Comment

Working...
      X