Right lets ask

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right lets ask

OK now I gotten throw the strange posts I was tagged in I get to ask my own question.

A few of you know I been working on minecraft tools for a while well now things have changed so much where I have to create my own launcher I been able to open the game fine since it's just using command lines but my problem is I think it's byte in lua 5.1 and ams but I don't know how to create the uuid we need for minecraft for mods and other tools to use.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	391a3e0a8271e78a8778bf71dbf81274.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	301750

https://gist.github.com/games647/2b6...fline-uuid-php

I found this one online I am not sure if it's going to create the right UUID but it's a start I wonder if you could give us a hand to converting it in to lua if I remember rightly I think IP said in the past his plugin coulde help with some functions missing from Lua but I could be wrong it's been a while since I bit his ear off about programming lol

if you have no idea it's cool it would only affect local play i think as from what I can tell offline UUID's are created via the server for offline server connections, I believe.

Once I get the offline uuid sorted then i need to do the online uuid lol but that is requested from mojang so that's not something I have to worry about YET lol
    Plugins or Sources MokoX

I might be able to whip something up this weekend, however I cannot promise anything. The MD5 part will have to be done with MemoryEx
    Bas Groothedde
    Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
    IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Originally posted by Imagine Programming View Post
      I might be able to whip something up this weekend, however I cannot promise anything. The MD5 part will have to be done with MemoryEx
      Any help would be great, any idea how to put a big amount of text in a argument ? or do I need to create a bat? and if so how do I do I make that bat hidden lol

I think I am just not well and I am cloudy right now but I have a large argument to load minecraft but when I use shell it says the file is not then removing all the "" and
      when I used run it just didn't do anything.

I know I doing something wrong and I know I can create a bat with place holders but I don't want all that crap hiding in files when I want to hide it in ams lol

PS thanks for the reply.
      Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Try this, it uses an LH module for the MD5 hashes. I must say I'm surprised that MD5 is still used for this though.

Any help would be great, any idea how to put a big amount of text in a argument ?
        Do you mean command line arguments? They have a limit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ing-limitation

How big is this text, are there newlines in it and isn't it possible to pass that data to Minecraft in any other way?
        Attached Files
        Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
        IMXLH Compiler

Comment

It's ams the text becomes all black even if the text is wrapped in [[]]

PHP Code:
          "D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_181\bin\java.exe" -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump "-Djava.library.path=D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\versions\1.13.2\1.13.2-natives-25488226623246" -Dminecraft.launcher.brand=java-minecraft-launcher -Dminecraft.launcher.version=-cp "D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\patchy\1.1\patchy-1.1.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\oshi-project\oshi-core\1.1\oshi-core-1.1.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\dev\jna\jna\4.4.0\jna-4.4.0.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\dev\jna\platform\3.4.0\platform-3.4.0.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\ibm\icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\5.0.3\jopt-simple-5.0.3.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\io\netty\netty-all\4.1.25.Final\netty-all-4.1.25.Final.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\21.0\guava-21.0.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.5\commons-lang3-3.5.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.5\commons-io-2.5.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\commons-codec\commons-codec\1.10\commons-codec-1.10.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\brigadier\1.0.14\brigadier-1.0.14.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\datafixerupper\1.0.21\datafixerupper-1.0.21.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.8.0\gson-2.8.0.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\authlib\1.5.25\authlib-1.5.25.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-compress\1.8.1\commons-compress-1.8.1.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpclient\4.3.3\httpclient-4.3.3.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.3\commons-logging-1.1.3.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpcore\4.3.2\httpcore-4.3.2.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\it\unimi\dsi\fastutil\8.2.1\fastutil-8.2.1.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-api\2.8.1\log4j-api-2.8.1.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-core\2.8.1\log4j-core-2.8.1.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\realms\1.13.9\realms-1.13.9.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\3.1.6\lwjgl-3.1.6.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-jemalloc\3.1.6\lwjgl-jemalloc-3.1.6.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-openal\3.1.6\lwjgl-openal-3.1.6.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-opengl\3.1.6\lwjgl-opengl-3.1.6.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-glfw\3.1.6\lwjgl-glfw-3.1.6.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-stb\3.1.6\lwjgl-stb-3.1.6.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\text2speech\1.10.3\text2speech-1.10.3.jar;D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\versions\1.13.2\1.13.2.jar" net.minecraft.client.main.Main --username GiveMore --version 1.13.2 --gameDir "D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft" --assetsDir "D:\New Lanucher\DonkuFX Launcher\data\.minecraft\assets" --assetIndex 1.13.1 --uuid GiveMore --accessToken GiveMore --userType mojang --versionType release 
          What makes things a little harder as I don't want loads of bat files about, tho since ams is single thread I found that the console view some people like to see creating a bat file is good as it will handle all the text.

I finding it hard to see got to love the flu, but I going to give this a test, and OMG you got me you finally got me lol I now offically need to us MemX lol I forgot you added the bitwise, I tested while I was writing it and that works 100% how I need it, IP my lad I can I say I love your mind lol
          Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

I finding it hard to see got to love the flu, but I going to give this a test, and OMG you got me you finally got me lol I now offically need to us MemX lol I forgot you added the bitwise, I tested while I was writing it and that works 100% how I need it, IP my lad I can I say I love your mind lol
            I hope you feel better soon man, good to hear that was what you needed!

As for the command line arguments, do you really need to set all those paths for all those jars? I see that the massive list starts with a -cp flag, what does it do?
            Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
            IMXLH Compiler

Comment

I am not 100% sure what they all do but yes it seems it needs them all, I can create a bat file for each version to boot the game I guess I just wanted to make it a little less messy at the moment I dealing with offline first and then I am going to do the online auth so all fun but I need to as I want online and skin support
              Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
                I am not 100% sure what they all do but yes it seems it needs them all, I can create a bat file for each version to boot the game I guess I just wanted to make it a little less messy at the moment I dealing with offline first and then I am going to do the online auth so all fun but I need to as I want online and skin support
                I don't think I can test it over here, however there must be another way to do this.

Originally posted by https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/tools/windows/java.html#CBBIJCHG
                -classpath classpath -cp classpath Specifies a list of directories, JAR files, and ZIP archives to search for class files. Separate class path entries with semicolons (. Specifying -classpath or -cp overrides any setting of the CLASSPATH environment variable.

If -classpath and -cp are not used and CLASSPATH is not set, then the user class path consists of the current directory (.).

As a special convenience, a class path element that contains a base name of * is considered equivalent to specifying a list of all the files in the directory with the extension .jar or .JAR. A Java program cannot tell the difference between the two invocations.

For example, if directory mydir contains a.jar and b.JAR, then the class path element mydir/* is expanded to a A.jar:b.JAR, except that the order of jar files is unspecified. All jar files in the specified directory, even hidden ones, are included in the list. A class path entry consisting simply of * expands to a list of all the jar files in the current directory. The CLASSPATH environment variable, where defined, will be similarly expanded. Any class path wildcard expansion occurs before the Java VM is started. No Java program will ever see wild cards that are not expanded except by querying the environment. For example, by calling System.getenv("CLASSPATH").
                That seems to be the class path flag, meaning you could still try to use directory entries (-cp "directory with all jars/*") instead of specifying each jar separately. This would also mean that a user could place an additional jar in that directory and it will be loaded by Java on launching Minecraft as well. Let me know if it works out, because it would seriously reduce that command line.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw that every single JAR has its own directory. What I just said wouldn't do a thing!
                Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Originally posted by Imagine Programming View Post

I don't think I can test it over here, however there must be another way to do this.

That seems to be the class path flag, meaning you could still try to use directory entries (-cp "directory with all jars/*") instead of specifying each jar separately. This would also mean that a user could place an additional jar in that directory and it will be loaded by Java on launching Minecraft as well. Let me know if it works out, because it would seriously reduce that command line.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw that every single JAR has its own directory. What I just said wouldn't do a thing!
                  It's confusing, seems forge does not want to load for me at all and since I want my lanucher to have mod support I think I need to find out what's going on lol

I don't know I not going to give up but this is a wall I don't like
                  Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fc53e9de394a0afede6dbdf996a6e150.png
Views:	1
Size:	382.7 KB
ID:	301787

Well I was able to get it to work with forge now all without a launcher I not sure if mods will work but I sure they will, now the parts I really hate but I took this task on, I am going to cheat a little and I am going to pull the files in one go and then use a bat to run it, what's going to be fun with ams's single thread but what I mean do is use another tool to download in the background I am not sure lol
                    Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Nice! Here's another example in the hopes it works with the massive command lines - be sure to escape backslashes if you use regular Lua strings.
                      Attached Files
                      Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                      IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Thanks man I give that a look tomorrow, it's bed time, I might do some UI work in the next few week and give back to IR I have not done anything for IR in a while, I know people will steal it and host it else where but I think I need to give back at some point
                        Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Disregard the previous example, I forgot to set the cb field in the STARTUPINFOA structure. Remarkable how it still worked on my end
                          Attached Files
                          Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                          IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Well lucky I didn't try play with that while tired I be Fing at myself thinking I did something wrong lol

Edit: We that was much faster then run or shell but how would I get the large command line in ams in the first place ? another nice example for MemX there bud tho
                            Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
                              Well lucky I didn't try play with that while tired I be Fing at myself thinking I did something wrong lol

Edit: We that was much faster then run or shell but how would I get the large command line in ams in the first place ? another nice example for MemX there bud tho
                              Even though the syntax coloring doesn't work, the very long string should still just work. I do have Minecraft on this PC, let me know if I can do something to test stuff out for you later today.
                              Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                              IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Working...
                              X