Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with web object

hi
    Why is the web element showing an error in the page's script?
    Is there a solution?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	390
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	305230

Possible solutions:

1) Eliminate the syntax error, so that the scripting works properly

2) Try to change the browser emulation of the Web object to a more recent version of Internet Explorer if the Javascript requires this ( link )

3) Hide the error dialog with Web.SetSilent() ( link )

Ulrich

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
      Possible solutions:

1) Eliminate the syntax error, so that the scripting works properly

2) Try to change the browser emulation of the Web object to a more recent version of Internet Explorer if the Javascript requires this ( link )

3) Hide the error dialog with Web.SetSilent() ( link )

Ulrich
      thank you profesor

Comment

Hello ulrich.. how can i play the video on this html?
        it works directly when i open it in ie.. but if i load it in webobject it cannot..

<!DOCTYPE html>
        <html>
        <body>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tgbNymZ7vqY?controls=0">
        </iframe>

</body>
        </html>

Comment

If you followed the steps given in my previous reply in this thread, you should have no problems in resolving the issue.

1) Hide dialogs about syntax errors.

2) Set the browser emulation to Internet Explorer 11.

3) Load the URL into the web object.

... it works, as expected.

It also works if you load the URL directly, without a local HTM file:

Ulrich

Comment

Hi ulrich thanks for the responce.. i try to run the imulator, and i got value of 11000 not 11001, i tried to edit the value but cannot regedit display error editing value..
            still the video not works on my test...

Comment

Hi ulrich.. i make it works but i need to open the sample.exe if i close it and run my project the web browser doest work again.. can you share the apz of the sample.exe so that we can put it also in our project..

Thank you..

Comment

Hi again.. after some hour, i managed to play the video by adding function shared by ctaty3 here https://forums.indigorose.com/forum/...ok-in-ie/page2

now i have other querry.. is it possible to get the state of the webobject if it is currently playing video or if it is already finish.. because i need to get the value if the video is finish playing to perform another action..

example if the video finish play it will load another video or hide the webobject. is that posible? any example for it?

thank you.

Comment

You may want to read this documentation, as it explains how to query and control the player: https://developers.google.com/youtub..._api_reference
                  Once the video is finished, you could load a new URL, and the use the "On Navigate" event to trigger the desired action.

Ulrich

Comment

Working...
                  X