Auto Position in diferent resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Position in diferent resolutions

I have a project that I want that when it opens, that it always be in the same place regardless of the computer's resolution, I want it to always open in the lower right corner, (I don't always want to move it) as in the image I'm sending, are there any codes that help me?
    Attached Files

A search of the forums would have found your answer
    try this

Code:
    --Position Window  Use On Start or On Show Event

local tDesktop = System.GetDisplayInfo();
    local hWnd = Application.GetWndHandle();
    local tWindow = Window.GetSize(hWnd);
    Window.SetPos(hWnd, tDesktop.Width-tWindow.Width, tDesktop.Height-tWindow.Height - 40);--40 for taskbar
    or for a DialogueEX
    Code:
    --Position Dialog On Show

local hWnd = DialogEx.GetWndHandle();
    Window.SetPos(hWnd, tDesktop.Width-tWindow.Width, tDesktop.Height-tWindow.Height - 40);--40 for taskbar
    Code thanks to Ulrich

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by colc View Post
      A search of the forums would have found your answer
      try this

Code:
      --Position Window Use On Start or On Show Event

local hWnd = Application.GetWndHandle();
      or for a DialogueEX
      Code:
      --Position Dialog On Show

local hWnd = DialogEx.GetWndHandle();
      Code thanks to Ulrich

Cheers
      OMG OMG OMG IT JUST WORKS THANKS, Now, what a need to do to invert this to bottom left? I try something here but withou sucess, thakyou!

Comment

Left edge of screen is zero so use
        Code:
        Window.SetPos(hWnd, 0, tDesktop.Height-tWindow.Height - 40);--40 for taskbar
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by colc View Post
          Left edge of screen is zero so use
          Code:
          Window.SetPos(hWnd, 0, tDesktop.Height-tWindow.Height - 40);--40 for taskbar
          Cheers
          Thankyou, i've try this and works too, Window.SetPos(hWnd, tDesktop.Width-tWindow.Width - tDesktop.Width-tWindow.Width + 450, tDesktop.Height-tWindow.Height - 40);--40 for taskbar

450 is the size of my project.

You can help more please?

I would like to run an EXE file that is not in the DOCS folder in my project, in fact it is on the network, but every time I add an EXE to my project it soon adds the DOCS folder, is it possible to run an external EXE?

Comment

Place the exe in manually using your file explorer instead of importing through the IDE. Also, why would you import it if you just want to run it? Just put the fully qualified path into a call using Shell.Execute().
            https://github.com/CentauriSoldier

Comment

Originally posted by Centauri Soldier View Post
              Place the exe in manually using your file explorer instead of importing through the IDE. Also, why would you import it if you just want to run it? Just put the fully qualified path into a call using Shell.Execute().
              I'm from brazil and i dont undestand so much of autoplay codes, i'm using this forum to help me out.

Comment

Working...
              X