Grid or Input to Excel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid or Input to Excel...

First off All Greets... to All... hope some one got two cents and by the way im expecting a dollar...

Can be a Specific XLS or XLSX cell... be filled by a Input by a Grid Object from AMS...

Originally posted by DaSoulRed View Post
    First off All Greets... to All... hope some one got two cents and by the way im expecting a dollar...

Can be a Specific XLS or XLSX cell... be filled by a Input by a Grid Object from AMS...
    You can use reteset's activex control plugin with any grid activex control you may want to use like for instance, MSTgrid being able to load xml files, btw it is free (the activex control, reteset's activex is a commercial one but with a very afordable price).

Another solution, you may use Excel to Flash Converter 3000, the easiest and fastest Microsoft Excel document to flash video (flv, swf) converter which is designed to free batch convert xls, xlsx, xlsm format files.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Hey O'Callaghan...

Thanks for the reply... i will try it maybe i can hit what i need... thanks... just wonder if with this i can fill a full format in excel with inputs from ams program

Comment

Originally posted by DaSoulRed View Post
        Hey O'Callaghan...

Thanks for the reply... i will try it maybe i can hit what i need... thanks... just wonder if with this i can fill a full format in excel with inputs from ams program
        Please follow this link, I did not test it.

http://www.indigorose.com/forums/thr...from-AMS-Input

Comment

Working...
        X