Enable Next and Privies button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable Next and Privies button

How we on Enable next and privies button on media player plugin.

Hmm I guessing you don't know how to read the manual...!!!!

Comment

Why do you avoid answering my question???
      ----
      Please see This picture until understand my means :

Comment

Excuse me for 2 post

Comment

You should not have that no show at all the play stop and rewind and pause and seek already there are you blind? read the manual and use the examples right, if you use the examples right and read the manual you will understand a lot better this is your answer your not going to get any more help from me until you do this.

I know many other members wont even reply to this post but I want uses to start using there head before asking simple questions.

Comment

Originally posted by hamseda04 View Post
            You can't. The MediaPlayer object does not have events for these buttons (something like "On Previous" and "On Next"), only for Play, Pause and Stop. I am not sure if somebody made a "MediaPlayerEx" or something, but one way to make this would be hiding the default transport controls of the Media Player, and implement your own controls, triggering the MediaPlayer actions when these buttons are clicked by the user. I remember that these kind of buttons were posted here in the past - search the forums.

Ulrich

Comment

Ulrich does it cover this in the manual ?

Comment

The MediaPlayer is a plugin - it has its own help file in HTML (in the plugin folder) and is not mentioned in the CHM or user guide.

Ulrich

Comment

I have just read thought the Help file and Ulrich is 100% right there is nothing about them functions, there are ways you can get the set pos and you then if its at the end you can have it load the next file, long as you have permade a function that will work as play list.

Add click on the media player object click about then help and read that file it will give you a lot about the media plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by hamseda04 View Post
                    Because those buttons allow to skip to previous or next track in the playlist, its obvious that they are disabled if a playlist is not loaded.

By this, the correct question should be:

"How can I load a playlist in the MediaPlayer object?"

Answer:
                    simply loading it as you would do for any other music file supported by the MediaPlayer.

Example:
                    Code:
                    MediaPlayer.Load ("Plugin1", "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Emanuele\\Documenti\\Musica\\MyPlayList.wpl");
                    MediaPlayer.Play ("Plugin1");
                    Conclusion:
                    even if a function is not documented (or documented in an incomplete way), the best practice is to TRY, also because these type of attempts surely will not cause your computer to explode.

Additional note on the .wpl playlist:
                    the playlist format for MediaPlayer stores inside the relative paths to the media files.
                    So, if you already have a playlist and move it in another folder (say, in Autoplay\Music), be sure to move also the related media files, otherwise the playlist will not be able to find listed files.
                    Last edited by Cybergraph; 09-14-2011, 07:47 PM.
                    We are slowly invading your planet to teach lazy humans to read the user manual.
                    But don't be scared: we are here to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Cybergraph View Post
                      Because those buttons allow to skip to previous or next track in the playlist, its obvious that they are disabled if a playlist is not loaded.
                      Great tip, Emanuele. In this case, you won't need to control the previous/next buttons yourself - Media Player does it for you.

Ulrich

Comment

Thank you very much Dear "Ulrich" and "Cybergraph".

Comment

Working...
                        X