Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to show all dial up profiles?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to show all dial up profiles?

    Hi there, I'd like to show my dial up profiles in a ComboBox just like in this picture
    but i do not know how.. any suggestion where to start?

    thanks!

  • #2
    anyone? need your help over here

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by defend3r View Post
      anyone? need your help over here
      Since I have not used dailup in years have no idea, maybe there is a windows API that can pull it or a registry entry that might include them, I am sure if people new they would of posted, maybe googling about they might be a dll, I use bb or mobile internet that gives me almost BB speeds, sorry I can't offer you any help here, you could email Sierra see how they do it.
      Plugins or Sources MokoX
      BunnyHop 2021 Here

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
        Since I have not used dailup in years have no idea, maybe there is a windows API that can pull it or a registry entry that might include them, I am sure if people new they would of posted, maybe googling about they might be a dll, I use bb or mobile internet that gives me almost BB speeds, sorry I can't offer you any help here, you could email Sierra see how they do it.
        yeah, I've tried googling it with several keywords, but still no clue about it
        Thanks man. i'll try to email Sierra

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by defend3r View Post
          yeah, I've tried googling it with several keywords, but still no clue about it
          Thanks man. i'll try to email Sierra
          I had a google about also and right now failed to return anything useful.
          Plugins or Sources MokoX
          BunnyHop 2021 Here

          Comment


          • #6
            I saw this request and didn't have a clue either - but something kept nagging at the back of mind about it. Then I remembered I tried to do something similar a couple of years back. Going by memory, the only solution I found was to to use the AutoIT plugin to capture the window in question. I'm fuzzy on the details and no longer have the project - so can't help on the details - but maybe if you look into the AutoIT plugin (damm, that was version-7. Do we even have a version-8 compatible AutIt plugin???). Anyway, if we don't, you might find a useful script over on the AutoIt forum that might help. Sorry to be so vague - but it was so long ago. My ageing brain can't cope, LOL.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
              I had a google about also and right now failed to return anything useful.
              Originally posted by paran0id View Post
              I saw this request and didn't have a clue either - but something kept nagging at the back of mind about it. Then I remembered I tried to do something similar a couple of years back. Going by memory, the only solution I found was to to use the AutoIT plugin to capture the window in question. I'm fuzzy on the details and no longer have the project - so can't help on the details - but maybe if you look into the AutoIT plugin (damm, that was version-7. Do we even have a version-8 compatible AutIt plugin???). Anyway, if we don't, you might find a useful script over on the AutoIt forum that might help. Sorry to be so vague - but it was so long ago. My ageing brain can't cope, LOL.
              thank you for the replies guys..
              i'm still trying and wondering at this moment how to do this using AMS 8

              Comment

              Working...
              X