Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adopt a Link from another Object

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adopt a Link from another Object

    Hi there! Im not a programmer, but i want to ask if it is possible to "adopt" a link from an Object (Quick Action Hotspot) to another Object (Image), because its used as Mouseover.

    I can copy every Link and paste, but is there a compfortable way to avoid the copy/paste work?

  • #2
    Originally posted by MurphyLaw View Post
    Hi there! Im not a programmer, but i want to ask if it is possible to "adopt" a link from an Object (Quick Action Hotspot) to another Object (Image), because its used as Mouseover.

    I can copy every Link and paste, but is there a compfortable way to avoid the copy/paste work?
    What are you trying to do? Qucik Action's are really a bad idea there really there for new comers that don't want to learn the scripting I never used it since like 07 lol

    So what are you trying to do? are you wanting a button what is a image what does the same action of the Hot Spot ?
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

    Comment


    • #3
      OK ill try to explain:
      I have a Set of drawn Buttons on a Background, which have Hotspots with a Link to Files or a Page.
      Then i've added an Image over these Hotspots as "Mouseover"

      OnEnter
      Image.SetVisible("BT01_Mouseover", true);

      OnLeave
      Image.SetVisible("BT01_Mouseover", false);

      for example.

      These Mouseover-Images overdraw a part of the Background-Hotspot-Link, and i want to assign them the same link as the Hotspot. Can i do that with a function or so? Sorry, im really not a programmer.

      Comment


      • #4
        I should say that i have 50-100 of these
        Manual linking is possible, i know that, but i also want to learn how to "automate" things with Autoplay.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MurphyLaw View Post
          I should say that i have 50-100 of these
          Manual linking is possible, i know that, but i also want to learn how to "automate" things with Autoplay.
          Well the simeple thing is change the order and put the Hot shot on the top of the image, you could also look in to Image.SetProperties("Image1", {Opacity= 10}) or Image Load on the over of the image so you don't have to use a hot spot or using the AMS button maker what is built in and convert it to a button and don't even worry about it.
          Plugins or Sources MokoX
          BunnyHop 2021 Here

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh yeah... how simple... bring the hotspot in front... i feel so dumb
            Thank you so much, it can be so easy, but why the easy way, when you can try to solve it complicated

            You made my day! Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MurphyLaw View Post
              Oh yeah... how simple... bring the hotspot in front... i feel so dumb
              Thank you so much, it can be so easy, but why the easy way, when you can try to solve it complicated

              You made my day! Thanks!
              Well at lest you tried first and that is what matters, sometimes the simple things hide from us
              Plugins or Sources MokoX
              BunnyHop 2021 Here

              Comment

              Working...
              X