How to work with web service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to work with web service

Hi, I search for a solution to get and post WordPress posts with AMS. I don't work with web services. please Help me

please answer, i think this problem is very easy for some members. i want to work with web services (SOAP) but i don't know how do it. please ...

Comment

A web service (soap) is just a socket connection that sends and receives XMLs. So, you have to build the XML first and the send it with a Http.Submit function (or lua socket module, or even the curl module). If you do not know how to work XML files with lua, then you are stucked :(

Comment

in addition , you can use search button of forum

anyway , i have posted a sample project a while back [HERE]
        amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks, i test SOAP example formerly and it is very good but i want to learn more, for example i don't know how to send username and password to server with soap(Soap:SetRequestHeader). I hope this place is appropriate for this project. Thanks webultra and reteset.

Comment

Hi, i search for a solution and i found "XML-RPC"( XML-RPC is remote procedure calling using HTTP as the transport and XML as the encoding.) and "Lua XML-RPC". Now i want to use XML-RPC wordpress but i dont know HOW TO USE "Lua XML-RPC" IN "AMS"!!? if it is possible for anybody put a sample AMS project here, Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by msalehi View Post
              Hi, i search for a solution and i found "XML-RPC"( XML-RPC is remote procedure calling using HTTP as the transport and XML as the encoding.) and "Lua XML-RPC". Now i want to use XML-RPC wordpress but i dont know HOW TO USE "Lua XML-RPC" IN "AMS"!!? if it is possible for anybody put a sample AMS project here, Thanks a lot
              I read say read AMS's manual, read the Lua XML-RPC manual, AMS was never designed for this so your trying something new no samples are there you not others have to put in the leg work here.
              Plugins or Sources MokoX
              BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

I'm confused, "AMS was never designed for this"!! I had read manuals but because i couldn't solve my problem i asked in this forum. Please describe how to install Lua xml-rpc library into AMS

Comment

Originally posted by msalehi View Post
                  I'm confused, "AMS was never designed for this"!! I had read manuals but because i couldn't solve my problem i asked in this forum. Please describe how to install Lua xml-rpc library into AMS
                  I have no idea as I never used it, from what I have read also Lua-XML-RPC needs luasockets also but I have been reading wordpresses website and I don't see why you would need this, you could do this with AMS and its XML functions and HTML functions or even installing the Json plugin for wordpress and using that.

if you can't install lua libs now and I am sure it does say how to load them in the manual I might be wrong then I don't know if you ever will be able to, there are many examples around on how to load native lua libs use them to see how to lead it.

Ams was designed to create CD auto menus at first this is why sadly the software is single threaded and I think you will also have problems with this also with this kind of app, with locking up and lagging.
                  Plugins or Sources MokoX
                  BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Working...
                  X