Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Java/Minecraft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help with Java/Minecraft

    I would like some help, I need to fire custom commands to the server what I will do by reading the output and then checking for things but my problem is I not sure how I would get the returns from the java file, anyone got any ideas

    to start the server I at the moment start a bat file

    java -Xms128M -X4096M -d64 -jar server.jar nogui

    I need to do this via AMS so I can make it look pretty hehe and I would then like to build some automated options, I know there are already modded servers to do many of the tasks I want to do but I want to run a native(Vanilla) version what I can do easy if I can find away to get the out but in to ams and send commands back

    Any help would be great and also all work on this will be on my github in the future so it will be source for all to use.

    Rare I need help rather then want it hehe but I really need help on this one, also if you want I will provide credit notes
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

  • #2
    hi


    http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp

    Comment


    • #3
      This as nothing to do with what I have asked, I ams is a single threaded app and gets confused easy and it does not talk to command when it sends them, but I know people have found ways around this in the past, thanks for the try but your way off the bat
      Plugins or Sources MokoX
      BunnyHop 2021 Here

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
        This as nothing to do with what I have asked, I ams is a single threaded app and gets confused easy and it does not talk to command when it sends them, but I know people have found ways around this in the past, thanks for the try but your way off the bat

        Comment


        • #5
          I am still looking for help to open the jar and then drop the return in to ams and be able to pass other commands to the jar, I been told to also look at io.popen any other ideas on how to maybe do this? I would also like to state I need a means what does not close AMS up
          Plugins or Sources MokoX
          BunnyHop 2021 Here

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
            I am still looking for help to open the jar and then drop the return in to ams and be able to pass other commands to the jar, I been told to also look at io.popen any other ideas on how to maybe do this? I would also like to state I need a means what does not close AMS up
            Sounds noddy but in the absence of any technical answers...

            Could you just write to text file from the Java script (perhaps obscure the file extension?)
            Then wait for process return in AMS before reading the text file?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HobbsyJr View Post
              Sounds noddy but in the absence of any technical answers...

              Could you just write to text file from the Java script (perhaps obscure the file extension?)
              Then wait for process return in AMS before reading the text file?
              Sadly not the problem with MineCraft Server is that it will only respond to commands from the prosses that opened it so can't fire commands at it.
              Plugins or Sources MokoX
              BunnyHop 2021 Here

              Comment

              Working...
              X