Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Shuffle a Quiz like this

I found this quiz very interesting and want it to;

1. shuffle new questions and answers from the sample in Doc, each time i start it.

2. After answering a question, when i click the back button it should remember my previous choice.

I will really appreciate feedback by modifying it for me.

See attached sample.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Kasito View Post
    I found this quiz very interesting and want it to;

1. shuffle new questions and answers from the sample in Doc, each time i start it.

2. After answering a question, when i click the back button it should remember my previous choice.

I will really appreciate feedback by modifying it for me.

See attached sample.

Thanks
    Use some kind of list and some kind of random maths, you can store the anser in a ini, db so on, I will not do the world for you since you already have a framework right there, read the manual and go from there, this is why the creative spark as gone as no one reads before they try.
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Hi King, how do i contact you? we need to i will need your services, if you can handle this for me. i have just little left to complete the project. It can now shuffle but still need two things. 1. ability to remember previous 2. a page to alter the questios save - some kind of admin updating it.

will appreciate if we can interact on this.

Kasito

Comment

As much as I would love to say sure I will do it I just can't afford the time away from my own day to day life, and I wouldn't be able to offer you a cheap option ever, I would say if you have got this far I am sure you will be able to do the last parts.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX
        BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

ok, thanks for the encouragement i will keep trying my best.

Comment

Working...
          X