Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugins & Such

Hello all!

I keep finding projects, plugins, and resources that no longer work with the current version or the links no longer work or the website is down...

Recently I was looking for a webcam plugin, script, code, .dll... found a couple but the links are dead.

I am in need of a plugin for a webcam server and client... Just want a very simple setup. One or several AMS project apps with a webcam and an "ID", and another computer with the ability to select an ID and see the camera... I could use a example project or a plugin if anybody still has one in there resources...

Thanks

Originally posted by mrdmx1024 View Post
    Hello all!

I keep finding projects, plugins, and resources that no longer work with the current version or the links no longer work or the website is down...

Recently I was looking for a webcam plugin, script, code, .dll... found a couple but the links are dead.

I am in need of a plugin for a webcam server and client... Just want a very simple setup. One or several AMS project apps with a webcam and an "ID", and another computer with the ability to select an ID and see the camera... I could use a example project or a plugin if anybody still has one in there resources...

Thanks
    Not something that really gets used in AMS, you might be able to use a dll or osx or other program that does this and them feed that in to AMS, but plugins and other projects have died for many reasons.
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

So, Im not crazy... they have started to do away with plugins and .dlls? Should I switch to another solution for my projects? Why have the plugins died? Not being a lifelong coder this has been a fun program for me, but its looking like I need to just hire somebody to make my projects for me. Maybe I can "Mock" them up in AMS and then have them build them from scratch?

Thanks for your help! Its been a fun ride but it looks like everybody else is hopping off this train and the support is not growing, thats for sure!

Comment

So, Im not crazy... they have started to do away with plugins and .dlls? Should I switch to another solution for my projects? Why have the plugins died? Not being a lifelong coder this has been a fun program for me, but its looking like I need to just hire somebody to make my projects for me. Maybe I can "Mock" them up in AMS and then have them build them from scratch?

Thanks for your help! Its been a fun ride but it looks like everybody else is hopping off this train and the support is not growing, thats for sure!
        Most all the plugins that are useful are created by customers not Indigorose and many of the old time plugin creaters have lost heart in the product or feel its not longer following a path they wanted to go down or simply they made the plugin as a one time deal, hard to really know 100% there reasons.

I have not found a tool like AMS that offers what I need but I can mimic many functions I want in AMS so I am ok
        Plugins or Sources MokoX
        BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

That all makes sense! I love the product and felt it filled a huge gap with the conceptual developers and the programmers. I wish IR would provide more support... Having AMS filled with helpful plugins would be a huge advantage. Also... even if they sold plugins as an ad-on or upgrade, or allowed others to build and sell them, I think would have given the software a huge push toward success!!

Comment

That all makes sense! I love the product and felt it filled a huge gap with the conceptual developers and the programmers. I wish IR would provide more support... Having AMS filled with helpful plugins would be a huge advantage. Also... even if they sold plugins as an ad-on or upgrade, or allowed others to build and sell them, I think would have given the software a huge push toward success!!
            It is the users that do build and sell plugins lol I made a good hand full plugins using many apis or misstion functions or a function that takes 1000's of lines to code lol Well I glad you still like AMS sadly the support is now alomost dead but I going to be here until they close the door on it.
            Plugins or Sources MokoX
            BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Are you somebody that would be interested in helping get some of these items working? I would be willing to pay you for your time as well, not asking for a favor. There are about 3 things I am trying to do with AMS that I have no idea how to do but would like to keep in AMS so I can update the GUI myself. Once I have the functions working I can handle moving it all around and adding to them with no problems.

Comment

Are you somebody that would be interested in helping get some of these items working? I would be willing to pay you for your time as well, not asking for a favor. There are about 3 things I am trying to do with AMS that I have no idea how to do but would like to keep in AMS so I can update the GUI myself. Once I have the functions working I can handle moving it all around and adding to them with no problems.
                How have you got it working already? as it might be able to be embed in to AMS, I am not the best for coding native plugins, as much I know about computers and the logic at times I find myself bashing the wall to been able to make it work lol
                Plugins or Sources MokoX
                BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Working...
                X