Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loading Image into ImageObject on Page 2 while being on Page 1 (without switch there)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Image into ImageObject on Page 2 while being on Page 1 (without switch there)

Hello guys,
    For my question see the subject line. I have the problem that I can not change the loaded image of the object, while I am on a separate page. Is there any possibility to do this?

Greetz, NetDaemon

You cant just load a different image on runtime to a page that hasn't been (re)drawn yet.
    I don't know what your exact ideas are but you can use:
    On Preload (Page2)
    PHP Code:
    Image.SetProperties("Image1", {ImageFile=_SourceFolder.."\\AutoPlay\\Images\\Imageofyourchoosing.jpg"}); 

Comment

Thanks for the fast answer (couldn't write back for a while because of the forum update).

Mhh... but for this option I have to switch to Page 2. I will try it anyway (together with the use of a CSV or XML file to save the data temporary). I guess it's the best option so far.

I'm working on a multiplayer deck building game and "Page 2" shows the cards and also the points of the other players (up to 5) (because the table is very complex and Page 2 must clearly summarizes the many cards and points the players while you having sufficiently space for your own actions on Page 1). The idea was to synchronize Page 2 with all actions from each player, even when you are not on this Page.

Comment

Working...
      X