No announcement yet.

Advanced ComboBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely possible but for now I wanna focus on more important things such as sorting, mouse highlights, better keyboard support and some other stuff. Great idea tho!
    Plugins:

Bitmap (113 KB)

ComboBoxEx (141 KB)

Comment

Just a idea and I have no real use for this I just testing it for you how can you become a new plugin creator without your testers lol
      Plugins or Sources MokoX
      BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

I thank you so much for testing this for me! I plan to release this plugin free of charge cause I believe the AMS community needs a combobox with icons. Im sure someone will find a use for it hopefully!
        Plugins:

Bitmap (113 KB)

ComboBoxEx (141 KB)

Comment

That is very nice of you we need more people using AMS that is for sure get it moving again, I am playing with a few other ideas other had and intergreating them with my RPG idea as I been getting really bad feedback from touch screens so controller support now also working what is a good work around but still limited with my tests I have a Xbox One and Xbox 360 contoller what both work but not able to test others yet.

This is 3 other peoples ideas, plugins codes that have helped me here so end of the day we need the community back again
          Plugins or Sources MokoX
          BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

I was playing with the WinApi action plugin and created a really nice shadow this gave me the idea to add an On Draw event.

On Show:
            Code:
            WinApi.MakeShadow(ComboBoxEx.GetWndHandle("Plugin1"));
            Plugins:

Bitmap (113 KB)

ComboBoxEx (141 KB)

Comment

Added the same shadow effect without the need for the WinApi action plugin:

On Create:
              Code:
              ComboBoxEx.MakeShadow("Plugin1");
              Plugins:

Bitmap (113 KB)

ComboBoxEx (141 KB)

Comment

I know I said this plugin would be free but after careful consideration, I decided to charge a one time fee of $9.99. This is a fair price for the amount of time spent developing this plugin.

Kingzooly thank you for your feedback and I will send you a free copy through email

ComboBoxEx object plugin will be released this week on the plugin forums with new examples and a complete help file.
                Plugins:

Bitmap (113 KB)

ComboBoxEx (141 KB)

Comment

Good luck with your sales, sadly codecanyon does not support plugins, I know people that sell AMS apps on there but it would of been a epic place to post your plugin, well I don't think a plugin would go throw could try it.
                  Plugins or Sources MokoX
                  BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

ComboBoxEx will be released within the next few days and for those that don't know, its also a tooltip plugin for your applications see below.

Plugins:

Bitmap (113 KB)

ComboBoxEx (141 KB)

Comment

Working...
                    X