Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMSPublic is Back

Hi all,

As some of you may have noticed, I've been away for a while but I've come back and have decided to get AMSPublic up and running again and start updating my code. I've learned quite a bit about programming since I first started developing on these forums and many of my plugins and scripts need some love to get them where I'd like them to be. I'll be updating them over time so keep an eye out.

The website is back up and running but the TLD is different since I let the domain slide. Some company is holding the .com hostage for $2500 so I just got the .org. So, the website address is www.AMSPublic.org. If you ever forget it, just click my signature.

Cheers.
    Action Plugins
    AllOn | Box | Class | Code | Cursor | DXML | Error | Frames | GlobalPaths | Group | INIPlus |KeyBind | KeyLock | MathEx | Menu | Name | PCall | Project | Resize | StatusBar
    Download

Great stuff, Soldier! May AMSPublic's new home live long and prosper.
    Nice to have you back, buddy. Very cool.

PS.
    For any newer members not already familiar with Centauri's work, I highly recommend checking out his stuff - particularly his action plugins.

Comment

It's great news!!!

Comment

Welcome back Centauri, it's been a long time!
        Bas Groothedde
        Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
        IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Thanks, IP! Good to see you too .
          Action Plugins
          AllOn | Box | Class | Code | Cursor | DXML | Error | Frames | GlobalPaths | Group | INIPlus |KeyBind | KeyLock | MathEx | Menu | Name | PCall | Project | Resize | StatusBar
          Download

Comment

Working...
          X