No announcement yet.

Edge WebView2 Object Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulrich hello Ulrich, using this plugin would we be available to download files from the internet? How does this works? It downloads the files to the default Downloads folder that Edge knows?
    Thanks

Comment

would we be available to download files from the internet? How does this works? It downloads the files to the default Downloads folder that Edge knows?
      Yes, when you perform a download, the file will be placed into the same folder as used by Edge by default. Of course you can also right-click a link and use the "save as", as you would in the full desktop browser.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SCRN-2021-10-25-01.png
Views:	561
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	307769

Clicking a link directly will show the usual window:

Name:	SCRN-2021-10-25-02.png
Views:	435
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	307770

Ulrich

Comment

Ulrich thanks Ulrich, looks very promising! I'm trying to buy the plugin from the MindQuake site (I have the personal version of AMS) but I'm on a loop and can't complete the transaction.
        I don't get any kind of error message on the PayPal site, I know that my credit card is OK... it's not finishing the purchase, I've tried with several browsers, can you check if there's something wrong on your side? Thank you!

Comment

Hi Ulrich,
          I've updated to the latest version of Autoplay media studio as my laptop went down, Malware bytes does not like your licensing requester and I would prefer to send my details by email. Another issue is that Edge.APO is flagged on Virustotal as being malicious by 16 vendors. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...309b?nocache=1 Users of Bitdefender find the apo file gets quarantined. Please can you send me a new key. You've got my details as I have mailed you a few times in the past.

Many thanks

Rob

Comment

If you did not change hardware, the license file you received previously should still work, if does not, please contact me privately. There is nothing I can do regarding the false positives. Many vendors share the same malware signatures, and if one database has a match, there will be a bunch of different products showing an alert.I understand that the plugin contains the same components other developers may have used to build malware, but this does not mean that my program shares the same code or intent. I just finished a full scan with Windows Defender of my environment and of course no threat was found. People still think that it is a good idea to cripple their systems with products which show numerous false positives, the more the better, and if this is the user's choice, so let him deal with it.

Ulrich

Name:	SCRN-2021-10-29-01.png
Views:	521
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	307781

Comment

thank you Ulrich. this is cool

Comment

hi Ulrich does this edge plugin support Load html file? like Html.Load("C:\\index.html")? thanks

Comment

Yes, you may want to check the help file...

Ulrich

Comment

Who has the plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by DonKolia View Post
                      Who has the plugin?
                      What do you mean, it's clearly linked in the first post.
                      Bas Groothedde
                      Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
                      IMXLH Compiler

Comment

im getting an error after installing this saying the plugin is currently unregistered. Can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by 5tupot View Post
                          im getting an error after installing this saying the plugin is currently unregistered. Can you help?
                          The first post in this thread says the following:

This plugin is free for all commercially licensed users of AutoPlay Media Studio: Download the License Request Utility (found on the web page linked to this post), run it on your development PC and request the license for your device per email. The creation of the license key is a manual process, so please be patient.​
                          Bas Groothedde
                          Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
                          IMXLH Compiler

Comment

How long does it take roughly?

Comment

Also, im not looking for a complimentary licence, i bought it from the website.

Comment

I have sent you a free license file yesterday. Please check your spam folder in case you did not see it.

Ulrich

Comment

Working...
                                X