Object Plugin : Gradient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Object Plugin : Gradient

Gradient Is An Autoplay Media Studio Object Plugin That Allows To Make Nice Page Designs

Features :
    • Plugin may create visual gradient effects for you
    • With this plugin you can make dynamic themes
    • You can use 11 colors to make nice gradients
    • You can set gradient orientation
    • You can set border visibility, border width and border color
    • You can change appearance of the plugin at runtime

Note : This plugin is now Free :yes

Further Info And Download : Click Here
    amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

me parece fantastico lastima que ya no funcione el link

Comment

Hello how can I download the plugin "GRADIENT", it would be nice if someone could help me with it.

Comment

amsplugin domain has problem! please check and fix it

Comment

Originally posted by firstboy000 View Post
          amsplugin domain has problem! please check and fix it
          That website has been closed, Reteset just released his plugin bundle on Facebook though: https://www.facebook.com/RetesetSoftware
          Check it out, the plugin you seek might be in there.
          Bas Groothedde
          Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
          IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Originally posted by Imagine Programming View Post

That website has been closed, Reteset just released his plugin bundle on Facebook though: https://www.facebook.com/RetesetSoftware
            Check it out, the plugin you seek might be in there.
            I never got a update about that, thanks bud, also I set you a few DM's and FB's asking how things are lol hope you well.
            Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Originally posted by kingzooly View Post

I never got a update about that, thanks bud, also I set you a few DM's and FB's asking how things are lol hope you well.
              Ah I check almost no social media anymore bud. Do you have telegram?
              I'm doing quite all right lately, I'm just really busy with my work. How have you been?
              Bas Groothedde
              Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
              IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Originally posted by Imagine Programming View Post

Ah I check almost no social media anymore bud. Do you have telegram?
                I'm doing quite all right lately, I'm just really busy with my work. How have you been?
                Been busy with life lol, got a few plans but got to get my health sorted, I am alive throughout the day these days and we found a few issues what I am slowly changing, no salt or almost none, no fryed foods at all no bread or potato :( and mostly fish theses days most if not all red meat gone.

I don't have telegram, I myself also dropped most social media I do have FB and discord but one is always in the background I always forget about it and FB is for the people I can't get to see anymore, I getting less tech social in my older age lol more working on IRL projects like wiring stuff up, taking cars apart lol you know the stuff that makes you hurt like a female dog but makes it feel worth it lol
                Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Working...
                X