• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingzooly
    replied
    Originally posted by naxo View Post
    Ok I will make a try thanks for the info
    No problem, it thought I would let everyone have it to learn from to get started

Leave a comment:

• naxo
    replied
    Ok I will make a try thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• kingzooly
    replied
    Originally posted by naxo View Post
    What does this plugin do exactly, please can you elaborate the target usage of this plugin? there is not enought descriptive info in it
    This plugin was released along time Naxo and it tells you on githun that this plugin is lol, So I was more posting it for people that new about it I did note after posting it like a day later I for got to give a quick run down what it did but the edit option as a really shot time out.

But sure I can elaborate, this plugin returned the language the target computer and if set to a given dialect it would also return that, last count I think it supported 42 languages, this was full tested up to windows 7, the full source + bins have been release to everyone as I forgot where I was going to take this plugin.

Language = English, Dialect = UK returns English(UK)

If you don't want to download my zip I would say download the files from Github and have a play, it might give you ideas for other plugins and things like this.
    Last edited by kingzooly; 09-26-2013, 03:49 AM. Reason: Messed up

Leave a comment:

• naxo
    replied
    What does this plugin do exactly, please can you elaborate the target usage of this plugin? there is not enought descriptive info in it

Leave a comment:

• kingzooly
    replied
    This source can now also be found on Github

Github Source

Leave a comment:

• kingzooly
    started a topic MokoX [Source]

MokoX [Source]

I was looking about thought my old work and found MokoX, in the zip included in this post is the old plugin complied with Retesets old plugin builder, the example, two dll's for each source version and the source, also 0.0.6.0 has not been tested.

To load them as dll's
    Code:
    package.loadlib(NAMEOFDLL.dll', 'Load_MokoX')()
    I hope you find it useful or learn something from this, I don't remember where I wanted to take this plugin so its here for you all.

Included
    MokoX
    help.html
    MokoX.lic
    MokoX.lmd

Source
    0.0.5.0.lua
    0.0.5.0.dll
    0.0.6.0.lua
    0.0.6.0.dll
    Read Me.txt
    MokoX Example.apz