Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herrin
    replied
    in fact this plugin generates only one line (in the example I used a personal plugin).
    on the fly solution: to generate a qrcode you can use commandline plugin + Nirsoft SimpleCodeGenerator.

Info Here

example:
    QRCodeTest.apz

Leave a comment:

• Renan_Santana
    replied
    Originally posted by herrin View Post

dude
    for multiline \
    anyway try using richtext

Test
    herrin First of all, thanks for the answer ​. Yeah, I'm sorry, I typed it wrong on my last post. I really used "\r\n". I did like this:

result = QRCode.Text(Input.GetText("Input_Name")..'"r\n"..I nput.GetText("Input_Address"), 300, "D:\\test.png", 20);

I also tried '\r\n'. No error is showed in both cases. The QRCode is generated, the info I wanted to be shown are there, but the info gets all in the same line. I would like to put them in separate lines. Example:

Customer Name:
    Address:
    E-mail:

Can you help me please?

Leave a comment:

• herrin
    replied
    Originally posted by Renan_Santana View Post
    Great Job mslight13 !!!

I. I already tried "/r/n", but it didn't worked.

dude
    for multiline \
    anyway try using richtext

Test

Leave a comment:

• Renan_Santana
    replied
    Great Job mslight13 !!!

I loved your plugin! I'm using it in a project where I store customers data into using SQL. But I need your help to understand if it's possible to generate a QR Code with multiple lines (ex: Name, Address, E-mail....etc). So, when I fill the input fields, I set a button that generates the QR Code png file. When I set a single line, it works like a charm:

result = QRCode.Text(Input.GetText("Input_Name"), 300, "D:\\qr_customer.png", 20);

But no matter what I try, I can't make multiple lines QR Codes. I already tried "/r/n", but it didn't worked.

Leave a comment:

• mslight13
    replied
    Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
    Well it depends on what its doing it will mostly be moving the code to back in to the plugin as that is just a lua file complied i think
    This problem isn't important. I Need a way to convert ANSI to Unicode string.

Leave a comment:

• kingzooly
    replied
    Originally posted by mslight13 View Post
    Can you help me to delete this file or combine it to .LMD file?
    Well it depends on what its doing it will mostly be moving the code to back in to the plugin as that is just a lua file complied i think

Leave a comment:

• mslight13
    replied
    you can contact me and I can see if we can stream line that for you
    Can you help me to delete this file or combine it to .LMD file?

Leave a comment:

• kingzooly
    replied
    It's unknown for me, too.
    If you delete this Lua file The Plugin don't work.
    you can contact me and I can see if we can stream line that for you

Leave a comment:

• mslight13
    replied
    I have used both tools to plugins that lua file should of been included in the source of the lmd I don't see why it would of been needed to worked
    It's unknown for me, too.
    If you delete this Lua file The Plugin don't work.

Leave a comment:

• kingzooly
    replied
    It needed for plugin works, Action Plugin Maker generate this side .lmd file. it's natural.
    I have used both tools to plugins that lua file should of been included in the source of the lmd I don't see why it would of been needed to worked

Leave a comment:

• mslight13
    replied
    Why is it a plugin but also has a lua file included I little confused on this,
    It needed for plugin works, Action Plugin Maker generate this side .lmd file. it's natural.

Leave a comment:

• kingzooly
    replied
    kingzooly, I say "All Right Reserved." Just for the codes in the plugin that I was writes.
    Why is it a plugin but also has a lua file included I little confused on this,

Leave a comment:

• mslight13
    replied
    Did you do a connection check and is this made with a plugin maker or native plugin? and what do you mean All Rights Reserved? this from what I can tell is just a google API Wrap for there QRCode functions so most of the rights and access still go to google
    kingzooly, I say "All Right Reserved." Just for the codes in the plugin that I was writes.

Leave a comment:

• kingzooly
    replied
    Did you do a connection check and is this made with a plugin maker or native plugin? and what do you mean All Rights Reserved? this from what I can tell is just a google API Wrap for there QRCode functions so most of the rights and access still go to google

Leave a comment:

• mslight13
    replied
    Excuse me. I forget to Attach Plugin.
    You can download it here...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X