Konachan's Library - Image downloader for anime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konachan's Library - Image downloader for anime

Konachan's Library is a Image downloader that I worked on thanks to the pushs of Shadiku, This version as now been closed still able to download its main exe but it its in the works of been remade.

Old view:

Download HERE

The SVN is out of date use the standard download from google code.

The Images are from one source on this version and this is where the update will change things, Shadiku as a way better version out called danbooru-desktop I don't hope to beat this program I guess I am just doing this to see how different how we do a similar program.

Soon as I have a demo or screen shots or function list of the new one I will post it.
    I am also looking to rename the program.

Kingfisheranime 2(Alpha)

Here is the updated version of my viewer section of Kingfisheranime, I have not redone all of it yet but here is the basic viewer and collection options.

Full set of images HERE(IMGUR)

The tool does let you view the images and add them to your collection at this stage, I have to complete the collection viewer for this new version what is not even included in this build at the moment, but the main functions are working, so I can now work on the collection(local) viewer and the new replacement to my old Kingfisheranime app will be working, I already made a update in the past based on Shadows(shadiku)'s version but for the life in me I can't find it, so I had to revert all the way back to this one, there was many bugs in it that really should of stopped it from working but it worked lol, I am redoing much of its logic slowly so even tho the new one is working It wont be released until much of the functions are redone.
    Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Kingfisheranime 2 first open alpha build.

Mediafire 6mg

This version lets you view and download the images to your collection, in your collection you can view and delete them at this time.
      Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
        Kingfisheranime 2 first open alpha build.

Mediafire 6mg

This version lets you view and download the images to your collection, in your collection you can view and delete them at this time.
        Nice work!

Comment

This has had another update and fix's the download bug I was having, will update a download later on and screenies
          Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Working...
          X