DLL Tester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLL Tester

Per request, I am uploading my DLL Tester application that allows the user to easily send requests to a dll and get the results back quickly.
    Attached Files
    Action Plugins
    AllOn | Box | Class | Code | Cursor | DXML | Error | Frames | GlobalPaths | Group | INIPlus |KeyBind | KeyLock | MathEx | Menu | Name | PCall | Project | Resize | StatusBar
    Download

Thank you very much, Centauri

Comment

Glad to help !
      Action Plugins
      AllOn | Box | Class | Code | Cursor | DXML | Error | Frames | GlobalPaths | Group | INIPlus |KeyBind | KeyLock | MathEx | Menu | Name | PCall | Project | Resize | StatusBar
      Download

Comment

Nice to see you still about CS, will give this a look @ some point.

Comment

Does any one else get a virus detected notice on this "DLL tester"? I do.

Comment

Originally posted by routerboy309 View Post
            Does any one else get a virus detected notice on this "DLL tester"? I do.
            On the face of it the .exe looks quite nasty:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1365289309/

but the author has just packed his creation with Molebox and it is that which is giving the warnings not his app, the file is OK and the author has a pretty cool site where he gives you the source code for his stuff so personally I would ignore the warnings or just use it in a virtual PC.

Comment

If it's by Centauri, you can trusts it.
              Bas Groothedde
              Imagine Programming :: Blog :: Like the Facebook page for up-to-date info regarding plugins!

My AMS Plugins:
              iEnc - AMS7, Object - AMS7 - AMS8, PluginInfo - AMS7 - AMS8, VersionInfo - AMS8, ListIcon 2.1 - AMS8, ProgressEx - AMS8, SPLAX - AMS8, MemoryEx - AMS8, MemoryEx Lua Header Compiler - Info - 20,-, Draw - Info - 5,- NEW

Comment

Sweet...

Thank you

RB

Comment

DLL Tester

I dont know the steps to get it ot khp and it still calls for the dll.can you help? tks Rod

Comment

Working...
                  X