Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

DLL Tester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLL Tester

Per request, I am uploading my DLL Tester application that allows the user to easily send requests to a dll and get the results back quickly.
    Attached Files
    Action Plugins
    AllOn | Box | Class | Code | Cursor | DXML | Error | Frames | GlobalPaths | Group | INIPlus |KeyBind | KeyLock | MathEx | Menu | Name | PCall | Project | Resize | StatusBar
    Download

Thank you very much, Centauri

Comment

Glad to help !
      Action Plugins
      AllOn | Box | Class | Code | Cursor | DXML | Error | Frames | GlobalPaths | Group | INIPlus |KeyBind | KeyLock | MathEx | Menu | Name | PCall | Project | Resize | StatusBar
      Download

Comment

Nice to see you still about CS, will give this a look @ some point.

Comment

Does any one else get a virus detected notice on this "DLL tester"? I do.

Comment

Originally posted by routerboy309 View Post
            Does any one else get a virus detected notice on this "DLL tester"? I do.
            On the face of it the .exe looks quite nasty:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1365289309/

but the author has just packed his creation with Molebox and it is that which is giving the warnings not his app, the file is OK and the author has a pretty cool site where he gives you the source code for his stuff so personally I would ignore the warnings or just use it in a virtual PC.

Comment

If it's by Centauri, you can trusts it.
              Bas Groothedde
              Imagine Programming :: Blog :: Like the Facebook page for up-to-date info regarding plugins!

My AMS Plugins:
              iEnc - AMS7, Object - AMS7 - AMS8, PluginInfo - AMS7 - AMS8, VersionInfo - AMS8, ListIcon 2.1 - AMS8, ProgressEx - AMS8, SPLAX - AMS8, MemoryEx - AMS8, MemoryEx Lua Header Compiler - Info - 20,-, Draw - Info - 5,- NEW

Comment

Sweet...

Thank you

RB

Comment

DLL Tester

I dont know the steps to get it ot khp and it still calls for the dll.can you help? tks Rod

Comment

Working...
                  X