How to make an app - Andromo App Maker

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMS modern and attractive application development (and a Christmas gift for everyone)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS modern and attractive application development (and a Christmas gift for everyone)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jigsave_Puzzle_collection.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	288265

After being involved in a pair of important projects regarding educational games for one of the most important Spanish book publishers, me and other user of this forum, great friend and exceptional person, O'Callaghan, decided to offer this Christmas gift for all of you, kind AMS users.

This is a sample of how AMS can produce modern and attractive applications, joining and incorporating different technologies.

In the last year we both worked hard at the startup of our company, the Swiss Tech Media Iberia S.L., with the aim to provide the next generation of entertainment applications, educational games and advert-games, thanks also to AMS that makes us able to develop our projects efficiently and in very short time.

Our gratitude goes first to Indigo Rose that, thanks to its products and to this forum, made able O'Callaghan and me to meet and start this thrilling adventure, and also to many users of this forum who, with their help, skills, suggestions and hints, were able to passionate us in app development.

But, stop reading this message and start playing with our Jigsaw puzzle games, with five nice subjects, each in three versions of pieces.

The stand-alone executable (don't worry, we are trusted users and you can be sure it does not contain malware) is available here. It does not need installation and it is ready to be played.

In any case, if you prefer, give a look to the online version available here: http://publ.com/8pEDZxw

We wish you a peaceful and wonderful Christmas and all the best for you and your families.

Emanuele & Ignacio
    Swiss Tech Media Iberia, S.L. - Barcelona - Spain

P.S. our website is under development and will be online very soon with a lot of other games and interesting contents.
    We are slowly invading your planet to teach lazy humans to read the user manual.
    But don't be scared: we are here to help.

That is an excellent and very impressive application. Where can users find information about developing apps such as this with AMS?

Comment

Wow, the first comment after 3 years!!!

Many thanks for your appreciation.

You deserv may explanation in PM.

Cheers!
      We are slowly invading your planet to teach lazy humans to read the user manual.
      But don't be scared: we are here to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Cybergraph View Post
        Wow, the first comment after 3 years!!!

Many thanks for your appreciation.

You deserv may explanation in PM.

Cheers!
        Didn't I ever comment on this privately ? Nice yo see you still pop on, but ya its a epic looking app.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

muito bonito

Comment

The link is not working. Do you have a version you can PM me?
            thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Ishana View Post
              The link is not working. Do you have a version you can PM me?
              thank you
              This was posted back in 2012, please use your eyes man posts that old are really here for ref only these days.
              Plugins or Sources MokoX

Comment

Working...
              X