• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingzooly
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2013

BunnyHop CDD obscurer

I have been working on a way to Obscure the cdd I don't like it in my root and many others don't, I don't protent to add any protection to your software just the means to hide the CDD to a format you like EG dll, its sill a custom zip just like the CDD but just renamed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	288333

Bunny Hop Development
    Supporting AutoPlay Studios Software Development Platform.
    Supporting AMS 8 PE, Trial & Retail.
    CDD obscuring
    Making your HDD build look better
    Easy to use for all users.

How to use
    Open BunnyHop, Click Patch, select your HDD Built Projects EXE and that's it the software will back up your exe and cdd and change the cdd to DLL or other selected modes then it will patch the exe to read the new files

Warning
    You are advised that you are using this software at your own risk as Indigorose are not involved with this project, they most likely wouldn't support this action on there product, downloading this software and using it you agree that 'I Rexzooly Kai Black' is not at fault for any data lost, damage to hardware or loss of service from Indigorose, you agree to accept all consequences from using this software

Download
    There is no download right this moment they should be tonight, I am just rebuilding it and cleaning it up version 0.0.3.1 should be ready tonight
    If there is any downloads or updates you can find it @ the BunnyHop home page.

BunnyHop Download
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop Here
  • kingzooly
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2013

Download
    You can now download BunnyHop from its home page, you can download it from the Media File host where its hosted or from this post

Remember this software is here for you to make your root look nice and help your obscure your cdd only it does not really offer any more level of safety to your software.

I would love to hear ideas on how to make this software better, I am not that great at these things really I scrap by
    Last edited by kingzooly; 09-13-2013, 10:47 AM. Reason: Added zip to this post also
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop Here

Comment

• sermak
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2008

Great job man.

I nice app to protect our Resources =)

Keep on it

Comment

• kingzooly
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by sermak View Post
        Great job man.
        I nice app to protect our Resources =)
        Keep on it
        Thank you sermak, I not sure where to take this software right now, I want to change the design but I not sure where to take the functions within the software.

Future todo:
        Change UI
        Add Option to change back to CDD

these options I know I can do but I not sure from this point on.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX
        BunnyHop Here

Comment

• Shrek
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2012

Can you combine the *** within the exe?

Comment

• kingzooly
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Sep 2013

I am not sure that is possible, well I am no able to do that lol that would be more of a resource based thing, I was looking at changing the CDD to DLL and then packing it up but I had a problem with setting the icon as I was using winrar but couldn't find other means to do it.

There is many things I would love to do but I am not that smart lol I been able to do other edits to the _proj file but this would mean messing with the password what has characters AMS does not support, but this would not stop it from been read from the memory so I felt this was not even worth doing it.

When editing the exe I only edit the the same amount of bytes as it was before, this means it does not brake the exe I don't know how to re offset exe if I changed things two big or small.
            Plugins or Sources MokoX
            BunnyHop Here

Comment

• Shrek
              Forum Member
              • Jul 2012

How about parsing the .autoplay then removing unnecessary resources from the .exe? A blank project .exe is 6.12mb but with the resources it does not use removed its around 4mb and thats a big % drop.

Comment

• kingzooly
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Shrek View Post
                How about parsing the .autoplay then removing unnecessary resources from the .exe? A blank project .exe is 6.12mb but with the resources it does not use removed its around 4mb and thats a big % drop.
                The exe is part of the IDE, my software does not do anything to the IDE it does it to your end project, so you have the right to edit your work as you feel what is needed, I not really sure it would be a good ides to mess around with the IDE's workings.

I was thinking of a new option or idea that would take the .autoplay obscure the source before building your app, I not sure how well this would work as I not sure if I can obscure AMS functions and still work I know we can lua but not sure with the AMS functions.

I still hoping a IR pro or stafff will comment on this I know Ulrich as done things like this in the past with 7 I think it was and it would be nice to see there view on it.
                Plugins or Sources MokoX
                BunnyHop Here

Comment

• Shrek
                  Forum Member
                  • Jul 2012

You could try replacing a section of the .autoplay with bytecode and see if it loads ie:

<Globals>
                  --lua code
                  </Globals>

to

<Globals>
                  --lua byte code
                  </Globals>

it might work but then might not, the bytecode compiler is here:

I think -s would be needed as without it leaves in user personal data (folder paths), if it wont work there is no reason it should not work if done with the .*** but then the password would need to be broken.

Comment

• Shrek
                    Forum Member
                    • Jul 2012

Doh, it cant work as it needs to be called but all the scripts from actions/events could be striped out and replaced with a function call while the removed code is bytecoded into a function

Comment

• kingzooly
                      Indigo Rose Customer
                      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Shrek View Post
                      Doh, it cant work as it needs to be called but all the scripts from actions/events could be striped out and replaced with a function call while the removed code is bytecoded into a function
                      I do have something in the works it wont be bytecoded but is something that I think will be liked but it will take time to program, but with thanks to Shadow(Shadiku) and with work I should have something good
                      Plugins or Sources MokoX
                      BunnyHop Here

Comment

• kingzooly
                        Indigo Rose Customer
                        • Sep 2013

Keep preview at the next version, this version will offer only the change back to cdd if its been changed and the new UI

Name:	2013-09-16_00h57_22.png
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	284066
                        Plugins or Sources MokoX
                        BunnyHop Here

Comment

• kingzooly
                          Indigo Rose Customer
                          • Sep 2013

Here is the view when you select your HDD exe, changing this I have broken it but I am working on the fix.

Name:	2013-09-18_00h49_58.png
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	284070
                          Plugins or Sources MokoX
                          BunnyHop Here

Comment

• paran0id
                            • Jan 2013

Far out, Rex - you've been a busy beaver.
                            Looks like it's really coming along.

Comment

• naxo
                              Forum Member
                              • Mar 2012

hey rex! it does looks interesting this app? what does it do exactly this soft? It seems is cooked to protect the awful unprotected cdd file isn't

A question, for exe ouput projects its compatible also?

Comment

Working...
                              X