BunnyHop CDD obscurer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naxo View Post
    hey rex! it does looks interesting this app? what does it do exactly this soft? It seems is cooked to protect the awful unprotected cdd file isn't

A question, for exe ouput projects its compatible also?
    Hey Naxo, its not really to 'Protect' but to Obscurer, it does not wont on web exe's as that already has two layers of passwords and places your project in temp only.

In my sig you will see the download/webpage for it give the older version a test it is 90% the same the new version is just a new UI and new coding to let you go back to cdd, I would love to offer more protection I do have some ideas but I not sure if IR would think this was braking there rules, also AMS does not like come of the code IR included in the exe, so for now its just obscuring.

I do have a few other ideas also now I have spoken to a Shadow(Shadiku) part a possible idea and if I can implement it I will, but I am busy with a baby also I not sleeping at the moment very well so I not getting to work on the app much lol

But the basic's are you give it a HDD exe build and it will change the cdd and patch the exe.
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

How about not only renaming the .*** extension but also the file name then that would be obscure say:

My App.exe
      A Random Dill.dll

?

Comment

Originally posted by Shrek View Post
        How about not only renaming the .*** extension but also the file name then that would be obscure say:

My App.exe
        A Random Dill.dll

?
        From what I see the exe looks for the same name as its self.extension, if a staff member could tell me how that works I could look in to doing that but I sure they wont be telling me how that works lol

I am almost done with this new version, I am still in trials with it so I am sure 0.0.4.0 will be buggy.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX
        BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Here it is, version 0.0.4.0

This version has a new UI and is now able to convert the already patcted exe's I hope lol this was a sloppy edit I been busy been a dad so forgive me if there are bugs and errors all over the place, I am working on a few hours sleep a day and then a baby, I get if I am lucky a hour or so of coding when hes a sleep in the day

IR members are the first to access this, IR members will be the first to access any updates from this stage on.

0_0_4_0_bunnyhop-br.zip
          Last edited by kingzooly; 09-18-2013, 06:46 PM. Reason: I forgot the file
          Plugins or Sources MokoX
          BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Good reason NOT to program half dead, I was unable to repatch a already patched exe, I am sure I just over looked a block I added in the older version, I am working on fixing this for the next version, but it does work to patch the cdd just unable to convert at this moment.
            Plugins or Sources MokoX
            BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

With some ideas and tips from Shadow/Shadiku I have changed the UI, its not 100% what he likes but we all different but he helped out a lot so I have to say thanks to him on that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-09-20_01h13_17.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	284073

I have not got the object section sorted yet, but I like this new look so I going to be sticking with this version, tweaking a lot before any release mostly but hey
              Plugins or Sources MokoX
              BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Update
                0.0.3.1 dose not support 8.2, I am working on a update where 8.2 will be supported I have requested everyone help in the standard AMS 8 forums so if you want to get involved why not join in that topic.
                Plugins or Sources MokoX
                BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

0.0.5.0 Update

New Update 0.0.5.0
                  What's New?
                  New UI
                  Support for 8.2 Retial
                  Recoded from the ground up

This new versions has not been tested with anything but 8.2 Retail but it should still support the list below

Supports
                  PE
                  Trial 8.0.x, 8.1
                  Retail 8.0.x, 8.1
                  Retail 8.2

Please report any bugs, this software will obscure your cdd-zip file to dll, but under the settings tab you can select another one or create your own.

This release is for IR members only at this time as the update supports the retail version of ams 8.2

Download
                  bunnyhop0.0.5.0ebr.zip

Please report back soon as I can't do any more work now until I get feedback also I still waiting for the helping hand in the main forum section to be able to add support for other versions, thanks guys.
                  Plugins or Sources MokoX
                  BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Update

Update 0.0.5.1
                    Here is a dll update, to use this update just place it in your source drive aka C:\ for almost all users, this update adds 8.0.1.0 retail support.

This update will be streamlined in to the next major update not sure when this will be as I going to fix a handful off bugs first.

Download DLL Update, place in the source drive
                    update_rhconfg.zip
                    Last edited by kingzooly; 09-30-2013, 05:14 AM. Reason: forgot the dll
                    Plugins or Sources MokoX
                    BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Update 0.0.6.2

Update: 0.0.6.2
                      Fixed
                      Open and cancel bug where it wouldn't reshow the open option
                      Fixed
                      Converting from the same format, it would clear the screen and not reshow the open option, this as been fixed and also it wont let you try and build it anymore until a new format as been selected
                      Fixed
                      Patch and Convert text on the button didn't change as I sent the command to the wrong button, this has been fixed
                      Merged
                      Streamlines the 0.0.5.1 Update DLL in to this version core.
                      Updated
                      Updated UI, tweaks and fix's here and there.
                      Speed
                      BunnyHop is now faster.

Download
                      The download is at the bottom of this post, please keep reading

Recap
                      This software enables you the user to Obscure your programs CDD in your HDD build programs, this software will enable your to change your CDD to lets say DLL, this would make your root look more native and clean to the eye and might fool a few script kiddies, this tool is just to Obscure your CDD and make your AMS exe read the new zip-format, this tool does not damage or stop your software from working.

Support
                      Trial Versions 8.0.x.x, 8.1
                      Retail Versions 8.0.x.x, 8.1, 8.2, 7.5
                      Personal Edition 8x

Note
                      This software as NOT been tested with every version of AMS, if you have problems patching your AMS HDD build then please create a blank HDD Build app and email it two me with the full details of your AMS version EG Trial/Retial/PE and the version number.

I will NOT right support for *****ed copies, so if the reason the app is not working for you is you have a *****ed copy well I am sorry 'DEAL WITH IT'

Warning
                      You are advised that you are using this software at your own risk as Indigorose are not involved with this project, they most likely wouldn't support this action on there product, downloading this software and using it you agree that 'I Rexzooly Kai Black' and Indigorose are not at fault for any data lost, damage to hardware or loss of service from Indigorose, you agree to accept all consequences from using this software

Agreement
                      By Downloading this from ANY source you are agreeing to the above terms.

Download
                      Plugins or Sources MokoX
                      BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

I messed up with the 7.5 support this has been fixed in the final versions and I will release a update dll later on you just place the dll on the source drive aka C:\ for most of you, the update dll will give you 7.5 support.
                        Plugins or Sources MokoX
                        BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

Could I ask someone to test this please, the older versions have had so many downloads 0.0.6.2 is a much needed improvement and I really could do with some feedback, some reason this version has had NO downloads to this date :(

Thanks guys.
                          Plugins or Sources MokoX
                          BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

I have not use AMS to release my little app few year ago, I just make some tool to work with my computer. I have downloaded 0.5 and 0.6, and I do not test with the 'core'. But I have some feedback with your app
                            I really like old default UI, yellow make my eye see star everywhere. (I do not like blue and red :P)
                            I think the color of progress is so bright and may need lost few 'frame' to see what it say.
                            Default mode is DLL, so I think you should change combobox select DLL when start app.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback, the combo box builds it its return on runtime so I might now change that but I am funny you say that looking in to making the colors more friendly

Thanks for your feedback, I am slowly working on the UI colours at the moment but its slow as I trying to move house.
                              Plugins or Sources MokoX
                              BunnyHop 2021 Here

Comment

I'm a fan of this but I dont like the new ui, its just the colors really and nothing else except you have what looks like a drop zone but no drag n drop support so perhaps grab the drag n drop dll and make it functional? (its easy to do)

Comment

Working...
                                X