Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BunnyHop CDD obscurer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    What colours would you like to see you can follow this on Facebook and get updates faster I will look on to the drag and drop dll it could be a useful option to add thanks for your input, but the colour is so things I am trying to work on
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

    Comment


    • #32
      What about mixing gray and orange colours?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by naxo View Post
        What about mixing gray and orange colours?
        I missed this comment sorry about that, I have stop supporting this tool at this time, reason, well I don't see any real use for it anymore, I am able to make these changes myself to my own apps, I was hoping people would get on board with it but seems no one did so I have closed up shop, 0.0.6.2br was the last version and was only hosted via here and media I didn't even post a link on bunnies website.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX
        BunnyHop 2021 Here

        Comment


        • #34
          ^^ Its a bit of a shame as the .*** is an annoyance when building to a folder.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Shrek View Post
            ^^ Its a bit of a shame as the .*** is an annoyance when building to a folder.
            This still works Shrek on 8x versions far as I know it whas 7x support I was working on in the updates and the UP the app still works so its not really a shame as it still works, and if I find the source out I am sure I am able to update it to support updated versions of AMS long as they work the same way.
            Plugins or Sources MokoX
            BunnyHop 2021 Here

            Comment


            • #36
              Goodjob kingzooly, you just fixed a bug that IR should do ages ago. The CDD file is so unprofessional.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Tamer View Post
                Goodjob kingzooly, you just fixed a bug that IR should do ages ago. The CDD file is so unprofessional.
                I no longer have the source for this and I have no idea if this will still work with the new update give it a try
                Plugins or Sources MokoX
                BunnyHop 2021 Here

                Comment


                • #38
                  Update: 0.0.7.0

                  Updated
                  First update is I FOUND THE SOURCE lol

                  0.0.7.0 is a Core and Client update, the update dll for this version has not been released as it will not work with clients below 0.0.6.x so until the next update there is no need for a dll download full client download here.

                  Updated UI, removed section that looked like it was drag and drop, this confused some users and I didn't see the need for drag and drop support to make the tool bigger.

                  Other colour themes have been removed from the app to clean up code as it was not really needed.

                  Placeholder added for new 8.3 update but at this time no HDD build to test this waiting on users to support with this build for retail 8.3 hdd build.

                  Some other code clean up and testing was done, not many bug reports on last version so no major changes I could see was needed.

                  Download
                  The download is at the bottom of this post, please keep reading

                  Recap
                  This software enables you the user to Obscure your programs CDD in your HDD build programs, this software will enable your to change your CDD to lets say DLL, this would make your root look more native and clean to the eye and might fool a few script kiddies, this tool is just to Obscure your CDD and make your AMS exe read the new zip-format, this tool does not damage or stop your software from working.

                  Support
                  Trial Versions 8.0.x.x, 8.1 Trial Versions Support Soon Ending
                  Retail Versions 8.0.x.x, 8.1, 8.2, 7.5
                  Personal Edition 8x

                  Note
                  This software as NOT been tested with every version of AMS, if you have problems patching your AMS HDD build then please create a blank HDD Build app and email it two me with the full details of your AMS version EG Trial/Retial/PE and the version number.

                  I will NOT stand for *****ed copies, so if the reason the app is not working for you is you have a *****ed copy well I am sorry 'DEAL WITH IT'

                  Warning
                  You are advised that you are using this software at your own risk as Indigorose are not involved with this project, they most likely wouldn't support this action on there product, downloading this software and using it you agree that 'I Rexzooly Kai Black' and Indigorose are not at fault for any data lost, damage to hardware or loss of service from Indigorose, you agree to accept all consequences from using this software


                  Agreement
                  By Downloading this from ANY source you are agreeing to the above terms.

                  Download
                  Indigorose: BunnyHop0.0.7.0.zip
                  Home: HERE
                  Plugins or Sources MokoX
                  BunnyHop 2021 Here

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
                    Update: 0.0.7.0

                    Updated
                    First update is I FOUND THE SOURCE lol

                    0.0.7.0 is a Core and Client update, the update dll for this version has not been released as it will not work with clients below 0.0.6.x so until the next update there is no need for a dll download full client download here.

                    Updated UI, removed section that looked like it was drag and drop, this confused some users and I didn't see the need for drag and drop support to make the tool bigger.

                    Other colour themes have been removed from the app to clean up code as it was not really needed.

                    Placeholder added for new 8.3 update but at this time no HDD build to test this waiting on users to support with this build for retail 8.3 hdd build.

                    Some other code clean up and testing was done, not many bug reports on last version so no major changes I could see was needed.

                    Download
                    The download is at the bottom of this post, please keep reading

                    Recap
                    This software enables you the user to Obscure your programs CDD in your HDD build programs, this software will enable your to change your CDD to lets say DLL, this would make your root look more native and clean to the eye and might fool a few script kiddies, this tool is just to Obscure your CDD and make your AMS exe read the new zip-format, this tool does not damage or stop your software from working.

                    Support
                    Trial Versions 8.0.x.x, 8.1 Trial Versions Support Soon Ending
                    Retail Versions 8.0.x.x, 8.1, 8.2, 7.5
                    Personal Edition 8x

                    Note
                    This software as NOT been tested with every version of AMS, if you have problems patching your AMS HDD build then please create a blank HDD Build app and email it two me with the full details of your AMS version EG Trial/Retial/PE and the version number.

                    I will NOT stand for *****ed copies, so if the reason the app is not working for you is you have a *****ed copy well I am sorry 'DEAL WITH IT'

                    Warning
                    You are advised that you are using this software at your own risk as Indigorose are not involved with this project, they most likely wouldn't support this action on there product, downloading this software and using it you agree that 'I Rexzooly Kai Black' and Indigorose are not at fault for any data lost, damage to hardware or loss of service from Indigorose, you agree to accept all consequences from using this software


                    Agreement
                    By Downloading this from ANY source you are agreeing to the above terms.

                    Download
                    Indigorose: [ATTACH]12687[/ATTACH]
                    Home: HERE
                    hello a question how can i use this program that you created? since every time I try to obfuscate the cdd it tells me that there is no ams.exe or ams and the project creates it in autoplay 8 and nothing uses 8.5.2 either, how exactly can I use it?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by testermachine View Post

                      hello a question how can i use this program that you created? since every time I try to obfuscate the cdd it tells me that there is no ams.exe or ams and the project creates it in autoplay 8 and nothing uses 8.5.2 either, how exactly can I use it?
                      I might be mistaken, but I think it is not supported after 8.3 in this version.
                      You might want to look at its about screen; https://imgur.com/mSFymXQ
                      Bas Groothedde
                      Imagine Programming :: Blog

                      AMS8 Plugins
                      IMXLH Compiler

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Imagine Programming View Post

                        I might be mistaken, but I think it is not supported after 8.3 in this version.
                        You might want to look at its about screen; https://imgur.com/mSFymXQ
                        exact but I already used a version 8.1 of autoplay and nothing

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by testermachine View Post
                          exact but I already used a version 8.1 of autoplay and nothing
                          Try rebuilding your project in AMS 8.1 (not in the trial, only in the full version) and then use BunnyHop again.
                          Aside from that; I should remind you that obscuring the CDD file is nothing but security by obscurity. Anyone
                          who actually has interest in looking at the CDD file, will know how to find it; renaming it will not do anything.

                          Good luck.
                          Bas Groothedde
                          Imagine Programming :: Blog

                          AMS8 Plugins
                          IMXLH Compiler

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Imagine Programming View Post

                            Try rebuilding your project in AMS 8.1 (not in the trial, only in the full version) and then use BunnyHop again.
                            Aside from that; I should remind you that obscuring the CDD file is nothing but security by obscurity. Anyone
                            who actually has interest in looking at the CDD file, will know how to find it; renaming it will not do anything.

                            Good luck.
                            I am using the personal edition autoplay studio 8.1, will it be a problem for the BunnyHop?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by testermachine View Post

                              I am using the personal edition autoplay studio 8.1, will it be a problem for the BunnyHop?
                              PE support wasn't ever updated as PE seemed to of stopped been updated and the software when you first open it as the splash screen so it wasn't needed
                              this tool was for the lazy users only anyway it's very easy to change the CDD without my tool.

                              I don't believe this tool works with any version above 8.2 as this is the last version I own so I can't test or create for newer versions plus I lost the source again.
                              Plugins or Sources MokoX
                              BunnyHop 2021 Here

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Also for me to do anything with this I need you to create me a blank project already complied as hdd mode and send it me so I can find the right hex to be able to patch it, it dose say it in that post.
                                Plugins or Sources MokoX
                                BunnyHop 2021 Here

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X