Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bils Download Director

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bils Download Director

    Bils Download Director to Queue downloads from certain file hosting sites,
    Links from these sites can not be accessed directly in IDM 'Internet Download Manager',
    you need first to access the download page to get the direct download link
    Now you don't need to do all that, and forget about these pages and buttons to get files downloaded,
    Just paste links and enjoy downloading many files as much as you like.

    "Only Free Download"



    Requirements :

    1- Internet Download Manager
    2- Java Runtime Environment
    3- Adobe Flash Player

    File size : 5.35 MB

    *********

    currently it's working on some hosts like fileswap.com, gamefront.com.

    and still working on other hosts

    hope you like it

  • #2
    Originally posted by basalem View Post
    Bils Download Director to Queue downloads from certain file hosting sites,
    Links from these sites can not be accessed directly in IDM 'Internet Download Manager',
    you need first to access the download page to get the direct download link
    Now you don't need to do all that, and forget about these pages and buttons to get files downloaded,
    Just paste links and enjoy downloading many files as much as you like.

    "Only Free Download"



    Requirements :

    1- Internet Download Manager
    2- Java Runtime Environment
    3- Adobe Flash Player

    File size : 5.35 MB

    *********

    currently it's working on some hosts like fileswap.com, gamefront.com.

    and still working on other hosts

    hope you like it
    It's nice you are showing off what you made but who are you? sorry but anyone that downloads a file from a file host from a one post user is little tapped if you ask me.

    Why not get to know people on the forum, share your ideas and work then post the full exe later when we know we can trust you.
    Plugins or Sources MokoX
    BunnyHop 2021 Here

    Comment


    • #3
      I was trying to register on this forum for almost a year, and which prevent me that each time refused to email, till I got my current email, and It's true you can't trust EXE files from people you don't know, but sorry I was raring to show you my work.

      I deleted the link yesterday to prevent misunderstanding.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by basalem View Post
        I was trying to register on this forum for almost a year, and which prevent me that each time refused to email, till I got my current email, and It's true you can't trust EXE files from people you don't know, but sorry I was raring to show you my work.

        I deleted the link yesterday to prevent misunderstanding.
        Wanting to get your work out there is a good thing but a DL manager is not really a big thing to hide so you could of posted the apz if you really wanted your work out there and people would also help you make it better like I am confused why the downloader would need flash, this is out of date tech, yes still been updated but out of date all the same.
        Plugins or Sources MokoX
        BunnyHop 2021 Here

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kingzooly View Post
          Wanting to get your work out there is a good thing but a DL manager is not really a big thing to hide so you could of posted the apz if you really wanted your work out there and people would also help you make it better like I am confused why the downloader would need flash, this is out of date tech, yes still been updated but out of date all the same.
          That's why I'm here, I'm not a programmer, and did not study anything related to it, just as a hobby, I've learned to work on your program through the User's guide only, did not intend to make people know what I made, but I needed to made this software to help me download some files periodically.

          Some hosts won't open correctly if flash player is not installed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by basalem View Post
            That's why I'm here, I'm not a programmer, and did not study anything related to it, just as a hobby, I've learned to work on your program through the User's guide only, did not intend to make people know what I made, but I needed to made this software to help me download some files periodically.

            Some hosts won't open correctly if flash player is not installed.
            This is just a hobby for most of use, if you upload your apz here people would give you a hand, its fun yo learn I host many projects with github, https://github.com/rexzooly
            Plugins or Sources MokoX
            BunnyHop 2021 Here

            Comment

            Working...
            X