Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dll orPlugings for FontDialog. please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dll orPlugings for FontDialog. please

    Whoever has information about the .dll file or extension produces a Dialog box for changing the font and its color

    Attached Files

  • #2
    j'attends ............ohhhhhhhhhh

    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by igliigli View Post
      j'attends ............ohhhhhhhhhh
      Did you expect it to be there within an hour?
      Bas Groothedde
      Imagine Programming :: Blog

      AMS8 Plugins
      IMXLH Compiler

      Comment


      • #4
        Here's an example I've shared before, it uses MemoryEx and an LH module that has been compiled using IMXLH. shameless plug

        It uses the native Windows font picker and color picker in that example. MSDN docs tells you a lot about comdlg32.dll

        The attached example was originally to showcase using a decorator pattern for storing Lua tables to file, hence the name PersistenceTable.
        Attached Files
        Bas Groothedde
        Imagine Programming :: Blog

        AMS8 Plugins
        IMXLH Compiler

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Imagine Programming View Post
          Here's an example I've shared before, it uses MemoryEx and an LH module that has been compiled using IMXLH. shameless plug

          It uses the native Windows font picker and color picker in that example. MSDN docs tells you a lot about comdlg32.dll

          The attached example was originally to showcase using a decorator pattern for storing Lua tables to file, hence the name PersistenceTable.
          لإاthank you sir
          I will try directly your idea

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi
            But in the file appear errors I did not fully understand
            On the other hand ... someone told me about an extension called
            SysDialog

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Imagine Programming View Post
              Here's an example

              thanks Bas very interesting method

              SysDialog (RizlaUK) becomes the alternative and not the first choice


              -- Requires MemoryEx Action Plugin
              Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.PNG
Views:	43
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	304945

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by igliigli View Post
                Hi
                But in the file appear errors I did not fully understand
                On the other hand ... someone told me about an extension called
                SysDialog
                You're missing the function LoadLH, which tells me you neglected my instruction that it requires the MemoryEx plugin.
                Bas Groothedde
                Imagine Programming :: Blog

                AMS8 Plugins
                IMXLH Compiler

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by herrin View Post


                  thanks Bas very interesting method

                  SysDialog (RizlaUK) becomes the alternative and not the first choice


                  -- Requires MemoryEx Action Plugin
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]n304945[/ATTACH]
                  Thank you Herrin. I wonder how RizlaUK is doing, I haven't spoken with him in years.
                  Bas Groothedde
                  Imagine Programming :: Blog

                  AMS8 Plugins
                  IMXLH Compiler

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X