Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

What's new in 2.0?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's new in 2.0?

First of all, let me say that I *love* Autorun Max. I have used it as a wonderful marketing tool, and it has a clean, professional look that gets lots of compliments. However, I do have a question about version 2.0.

I purchased this software based on a post in the forums I saw allowing you to edit the interior text in a paragraph via the "web object" tool. Come to find out, that was an error--there is no web object in 2.0. This is actually the *only* reason I upgraded. Anyway, after tinkering with version 2.0, I have to ask--what's different from version 1.0? I don't see any functionality differences at all, but perhaps I'm missing something. It just surprises me since, with a $100 upgrade, I'd certainly expect the functionality to vary widely from version 1.0. I've looked all over the website and maybe it's there, but I can't see a list of improvements over version 1.0.

The new features are listed here

Adam Kapilik

Comment

Working...
    X