No announcement yet.

Let's Build An Action Plugin Compiler Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i havent had time to finish the wrapper so the error checking is incompleate, i will get back to it, just dont know when, i also need this for a big project but thats on hold for a few weeks

theres also some additional work to be done in the callback, but iv got loads on and some nice expansions to finish, most of what im doing now will benefit the scintilla object, its ok as is but we need some proper UI objects to make a decent editor ans we dont have them ............ yet!
    Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
      i havent had time to finish the wrapper so the error checking is incompleate, i will get back to it, just dont know when, i also need this for a big project but thats on hold for a few weeks

theres also some additional work to be done in the callback, but iv got loads on and some nice expansions to finish, most of what im doing now will benefit the scintilla object, its ok as is but we need some proper UI objects to make a decent editor ans we dont have them ............ yet!
      Good luck from me. This will benefit all of us.

Comment

• hi

i found this scintilla concept not suitable for an application
        it needs two plugins and one dll , so i dediced to complete one of my old project

many thanks to all contributors

here is scintilla object plugin with virtual tab system

this plugin is statically linked with scintilla (version 2.03) no external dll needed
        plugin automatically defines all scintilla API and scilexer contants , no need defining contants
        more info can be found on plugins page

this is a beta version , if you find a bug or a missing feature please write here
        this plugin wraps scintilla's SendMessage() API function , so there is no actions such as Scintilla.GetText() Scintilla.SetText() etc.

if you familiar with scintilla api and willing to write a wrapper class for this plugin then , i can happly include it to plugin and put your name to about dialog

also if you want to make a good example project for this plugin then i can include it to stable version and put your name to about dialog

i will use this plugin in new action plugin compiler

thanks in advance
        amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

• Coolll

Thnx I'll defenetly wil give it a go

Comment

• the wrapper is already here, it just needs finishing!

i will use this plugin in new action plugin compiler
            Cool :yes, when iv got my plugins done today i'll finish my wrapper, i can also provide much support for this plugin as i know scintilla pretty well

one request ... i dont know if its already possible, but can we retrieve the window handle of the scintilla object ? (thinking ahead here)
            Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
              the wrapper is already here, it just needs finishing!
              Ok, Thank you very much
              Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
              one request ... i dont know if its already possible, but can we retrieve the window handle of the scintilla object ? (thinking ahead here)
              currently there is no way to get window handle

i designed this plugin like a SDI tab
              so there is a container window and all of other virtual tabs are child windows
              each instance of scintill has its own window and window handle
              i'll add two actions , one for get container's window handle
              and another for get a tab's window handle with its tab ID :yes
              amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

• The above plugin didn't work, it gives the following error Error: Plugin "AMSWSCI\AMSWSCI.lmd" is not licensed for re-distribution​

Comment

Working...
                X