Adobe Acrobat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Acrobat

I want to print a users guide that is in PDF, but I would like to print front and back with two pages per side of paper. That way I could then staple the paper in the middle and have a smaller users guide (and waste less paper). Is there a way with Acrobat to do this automatically, reorder pages that is, so when they print you can put them together in a small book and staple in the middle?

Thanks
    tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Re: Adobe Acrobat

Not sure, but try searching on google. If you find anything, let us know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Your printer might be able to do that itself...look for an option like "print on both sides" or something to that effect.
    --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

hi, a plugin for acrobat exists, Quite imposing, http://www.quite.com/imposing, send me email account and I send.

Comment

I can print duplex, that is not a problem, the problem is trying to reorder the pages in AcroRead to have them printed in the correct order. I will check out the site for QuiteImposing
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
        X