Looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...one more for Milo.

How can anyone have a vote for a squirrel? They're varmints where I come from...

Comment

Another vote from me!
      Regards,

-Ron

Music | Video | Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by holtgrewe View Post
        How can anyone have a vote for a squirrel? They're varmints where I come from...
        Good question, rats in disguise is what they are
        Bas Groothedde
        Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
        IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Murphy and Bella must have been stuffing the ballot box with votes. They had their numbers slashed. Milo is right behind Bella and Murphy dropped from almost 600 votes to less than 300.

Milo is now rated 12th. Please continue to vote. I would still like to beat Prof Squirrel. Milo has 245 votes as of this post and Prof Squirrel has 279. It would be great if he could beat Murphy.

Thanks again for the help.
          TJ-Tigger
          "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
          "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
          Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

You could ask the same people that got Rick Astley his Best Act Ever award but that wouldn't really be fair.

Comment

This is becoming an obsession with me - I can't let the rat faced squirrel beat us...

Comment

The good news is that we have finally beat out the squirrel.

Two days of voting left.

Thanks again.
                TJ-Tigger
                "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
                Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Keep on voting, the squirrel could take back his place!

A squirrel... omg
                  Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                  IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Voted for Milo. Geez that Videll has a lot of votes...
                    AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5 is Windows 10 compatible today!

Comment

Ahw the darn squirrel took back his place... One last vote everyone!
                      Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                      IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Last day for voting. For some reason we lost some votes and are currently in 11th place. We need about 40 votes to make it into the top 10 and beat that darn newman . . . I mean squirrel.

Thanks again for the votes.

Tigg
                        TJ-Tigger

Comment

Hey all, Milo made the finals. Voting is from the 3rd through the 7th. Please help vote.

Here is a note from my wife who entered Milo into the contest

Hi Everyone:

As most of you know, I entered Milo in the Press-Citizen Prettiest Pet contest. I guess they made room for him (because we all know professor squirrel was cheating) and he's a finalist! I had no idea until a friend pointed it out to me.

If you would please vote once a day from every computer you use and also send this to your friends I would really appreciate it.

And as many of you have pointed out, no, he's not really that pretty but he seems to be holding his head a little higher since doing so well in the first round and the other neighborhood dogs don't tease him as much. Thanks for you're support.

www.press-citizen.com
                          TJ-Tigger

Comment

Working...
                          X