No announcement yet.

So, you thought Google was your friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure you're correct, mystica. In the end the mob rules. The only problem with that now is that those with power and with the voice have convinced my country's population that all they really want is more: more money, faster cars, more American Idol, Fame, bigger TV sets and everything that money promises to give a person at the expense of the lower class. The sheep don't want freedom, they want certainty, power and money without effort as well as false security. Dio said it best I think, "Life's fantasy: to be locked away and still to think you're free". We have cameras on our stop lights to generate revenue for the city and they label them "Photo Safe". I would like to know how a camera stops a drunk driver from going through a red light and killing other people. Just another example of the games they play with our heads and I am eternally amazed at how many people buy into this bulls#@^.

Those who hold the keys wantonly collapse our economy from the inside and we stand by and do nothing because the economic policy of our country is dictated, unchallenged, from a private bank called the Federal Reserve. And when the Read ID becomes mandatory then I will be one of the men who is criminalized and vilified for my lack of participation, because I will not participate.

I love my country and yet i am ashamed to be called an American...what does that say about our "leaders" and the way we do business worldwide. We call some of enemies terrorists but I think they see what we're doing. We're the evil empire putting a McDonald's and a Blockbuster on every corner of every street around the world. We destroy existing cultures and replace it with ours and that is how win our wars and occupy indefinitely.

I'm with you, Rizla. I won't be paying to access corporate websites and the small list of commercial sites that they deem "useful" to me. Internet2 comes out and I'm gone.

Just my two cents, feel free to disagree...it's still kind of a pseudo-free country, at least for a while.
    Last edited by Centauri Soldier; 04-07-2011, 06:17 PM.
    https://github.com/CentauriSoldier

Comment

Originally posted by Centauri Soldier View Post
      Those who hold the keys wantonly collapse our economy from the inside and we stand by and do nothing because the economic policy of our country is dictated, unchallenged, from a private bank called the Federal Reserve...
      If you haven't already done so, see my latest comment about the Fed, here: http://www.indigorose.com/forums/thr...480#post175480

Originally posted by Centauri Soldier View Post
      I love my country and yet i am ashamed to be called an American...what does that say about our "leaders" and the way we do business worldwide. We call some of enemies terrorists but I think they see what we're doing. We're the evil empire putting a McDonald's and a Blockbuster on every corner of every street around the world. We destroy existing cultures and replace it with ours and that is how win our wars and occupy indefinitely.
      The way you use the pronoun "we" is a touch heartbreaking, Soldier. I think it's important to make a clear distinction between Americans, and the criminal corporate/government enterprise that's hijacked your Constitution and Bill of Rights. I for one know the difference, and think the rest of the world is slowly waking up to the fact that it's the globalist machine and the puppets who do its bidding puppets who are shameful. Not the patriots. And not good Americans.

Comment

Google TiSP (Toilet Internet Service Provider)

Okay, Google's now got me seriously freaked out!
        They've apparently been providing free internet-access via our toilets? OMFG! How has this escaped my attention?

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 1, 2007 - Google Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) today announced the launch of Google TiSP (BETA)™, a free in-home wireless broadband service that delivers online connectivity via users' plumbing systems. The Toilet Internet Service Provider (TiSP) project is a self-installed, ad-supported online service that will be offered entirely free to any consumer with a WiFi-capable PC and a toilet connected to a local municipal sewage system.
        http://www.google.com/tisp/press.html

Freaky quote from the Google TiSP FAQs page:
        We believe that all users deserve free, fast and sanitary online access. To offset the cost of providing the TiSP service, we use information gathered by discreet DNA sequencing of your personal bodily output to display online ads that are contextually relevant to your culinary preferences, current health status and likelihood of developing particular medical conditions going forward.
        http://www.google.com/tisp/faq.html

I can't even believe this thing is actually real!
        In-home wireless access by connecting a wireless router to access-nodes via fiber-optic cable strung through your local municipal sewage lines? Free access at 10x higher flow-rate than basic DSL?

Would anyone seriously consider allowing Google access to their DNA via bodily waste, for the sake of free internet-access? Excuse the pun, but there seems to be a seriously stinky smell to all this.

More info here:
        http://www.google.com/tisp

http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html

Comment

Its a little late for "April Fools Tricks" Mys!

LMAO.... Reminds me of a certain woman's quote "Id give up my liberties for freedom"! << contradiction in terms or what!

The Met are the only ones holding my DNA, and even then its was by force!

Its a Big Brother World Guys.......... This is some crazy shite!!! <<no pun intended
          Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

Seriously man, this really creeps me out!

I never took the stuff about Google being a globalist Intel front seriously. Until now! Why the h3ll would they be collecting DNA? For targeted advertising, my ass!
            Now I keep having nasty visions of Eric Schmidt creeping up thru my toilet, every time i take a dump.

Comment

There's nothing like a good April fool's joke to make ya feel stupid, huh Riz? I'm actually surprised no-one bit into this, 'cause it's pretty convincing, don't you think?

The really weird part is, when i first moved away from Google's inline-links and checked it out, i saw no listings referencing the joke. Now when i look, there's listings absolutely bloody everywhere. LMAO! Was that my own carelessness? Or some kind of weird, messed-up google voodoo? LOL, can't believe i missed it.
              As Homer would say:

PS.
              Just to be different, I'm gonna wish you happy birthday in this thread, instead of the 'official' one.
              So ... Happy Birthday!

(If you're anything like me, once you get past 35, birthdays are something you make a conscious effort not to remember. I actually succeeded at this last year. Until some 'well-meaning' family member went & wished me a happy birthday!).
              Last edited by mystica; 04-22-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

HaHaHa, Hook, Line and Sinker, you got "googled" mys!

My initial thought was the April Fools thing, but considering everything else i have discovered recently it would not surprise me in the slightest (remember the fridge from that religious doc'o)

Pretty soon, the devil himself will be offering free broadband, in exchange for your soul!

Just to be different
                Cheers, and i do agree, i hate the fact everyone gets so much joy out of me getting another year older and resent that the day costs me a fortune...... Birthdays....Ba Humbug!!!

Have to put on the face and pretend im *loving it* for the kids sake, they make cards and wrap the prezzies mum got with my cash, so for them (ond only them) i make it a little fun and join in..... i just see it like all the other pointless crap like Valentines, Halloween and the biggest load of crap ever, Christmas!!!

Comment

How to install your wireless modem

follow these step-by-step instructions very, very carefully.

our person will plug your cable in sewage

like a joke :lol:lol:lol
                  amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

HaHa, Hey that gives me an idea, maybe if i throw my BT Home Hub down the loo it will give me the 35MB i supposed to get, and not the 16 im getting now......infinity my ass!!!, what a scam (i pay 65% more on my bill for 5% speed increase!!!!, dam 12 month contracts!!!!... criminals, the lot of em!!)

Hey, talking about criminals, check this out:

http://www.thetfordandbrandontimes.c..._bush_1_873924

found less that 50 yards from my flat!!!......Dam, could have traded that for silver!!

Comment

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
                      HaHa, Hey that gives me an idea, maybe if i throw my BT Home Hub down the loo it will give me the 35MB i supposed to get ...
                      Don't know about the 35MB ...
                      but you just might get 32MB with the Royal Flush:

From Google TiSP's FAQs:

:lol

Hey, talking about criminals, check this out:

http://www.thetfordandbrandontimes.c..._bush_1_873924 ...
                      LOL, i just love this quote from the article:

DI Steve Denham, of Suffolk Police, said: “While we analyse the substance and its purity, we would obviously like to know who it belongs to and how it came to end up being in the bushes.

Well, can't say i know who it 'currently' belongs to. But i can tell you who it 'originally' belonged to. Britsh Intelligence, that's who!
                      Just like their CIA counterparts, they're the ones who ship the drugs in, they're the ones who knock off any small-time competition, and they're the ones who lock you up in the prisons which they build, if you get caught using their product.
                      Don't you just love it? Can't you just feel the love?

Comment

Working...
                      X