No announcement yet.

So, you thought Google was your friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you thought Google was your friend?

I've often suspected that Google was long ago corrupted by the globalist monster. But I always took the rumours about it being an NSA controlled Darpa Project that maintains a database of citizen psyche profiles, with a grain of salt.

The whole idea always seemed just way too 'out there', even for a ranting paranoid conspircay-theorist like myself. But check this out:
    (and just when you thought it was safe to use your favourite search-engine again)

and this:

.................................................. .................................................. .................

And then, when I start seeing articles like these (see below), you really have to ask, just what do you get when you combine the magic ingredients of Google Street View & the very latest in Facial Recognition Technology?

Google making app that would identify people's faces
    Full Article: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mob...31/google.face

Why Has Google Been Collecting Kids' Social Security Numbers Under the Guise of an Art Contest?
    Full Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-bo..._b_825754.html

.................................................. .................................................. .................

Still not convinced Google's been scooped up by the evil Big Brother arm of the globalist monster? Well, check this ('cause they sure don't seem to like a dissenting voice):

Google Blacklists Prison Planet.com
    Full Article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/google-b...lanet-com.html

Dunno about you guys, but I'm switching to StartPage. May not be as powerful an engine as Google, but least they seem to value privacy.

Google are not our friends they just know how to build a engine where you you get some kind service for your soul I think everyone here new that google is evil they have so many law suites about keeping data they not meant to.

Problem is are you willing to drop out of the google race just cos they stealing who you are ? they already know whom you are so why complain I already new google tracked EVERY thing i do via google apps, search and any brandard good app on my android and you know what they already know whom I am so fk it my complain about it

What can we do, is there really enough of us to set up our own webseach/email/apps service that's safe for everyone

Comment

Hey Do u Remember those Fiction Movies...

The population does have a codebar or something in their eyes, we are so close to that...

And well... Here it Goes... the start... Freedom has a problem...
      Last edited by DaSoulRed; 04-04-2011, 02:33 PM. Reason: Addin Text...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sim View Post
          What can we do, is there really enough of us to set up our own webseach/email/apps service that's safe for everyone
          What can we do, you say? Well, here's what I'm doing:

Originally posted by DaSoulRed View Post
          The population does have a codebar or something in their eyes, we are so close to that..
          We're already there! Barcodes worn as tatoos, as well as RFID chips are already being used in some penitentiaries and by members of the military. But what's worse, is that now even civilians are volunteering to have these things implanted ... they think it's cool. Fricking morons, the lot of 'em. They've been conditioned into thinking that because it's convenient, it's good. They have no idea where the whole concept is headed. Rockefeller himself has been quoted as admitting that universal implanting of RFID chips on the world's population is part of the globalist agenda.
          Last edited by mystica; 04-04-2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

i guess and i have my primail service that could be a alternative to email but we would also have to have our own server to keep the big man out and we would also have to block ever google bot and service that trys to index use.

This is a topic i follow you on so thought ideas man lol I always thought it was time we took the net back to be the real freedom of spech its meant to be.

Comment

It's a step in the right direction.
              Last edited by mystica; 04-04-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

Now we just need a really nice replacement to msn/yahoo for messages but that search engine might still store date they looks like they do but just not link it with a IP but here in the UK our IP's are dynamic change ever few weeks to few months depending on the release time on the ISP side.

I have to say give the site a look over its nice but I was thinking why not try and cut out that middle man needed a site frount end anyone know how we could make this kinda thing in ams a true user based search engine with a only database for the search and the user when seaching as the option to submite sites to catalongs also for easy search updaing ?
                  Last edited by sim; 04-04-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, mystica. This kind of thing does impact the entire population of our planet; however, rising up against the world powers is easier said than done: baby steps won't win the war. The problem and our enemy lie in our natures. We can safely attribute this whole fiasco to greed (the instict to gather and store gone unchecked). When the powerful no longer desire power, all will be well or, alternatively, when people like me who desire neither power nor wealth find a way to compete with the drive that greed gives these monsters.
                    https://github.com/CentauriSoldier

Comment

Google did it for me when they released "Buzz", like a fool i signed up and a few days later found some rather huge holes in my private life that the whole dam world could take a peek in, i jacked it!

Google can get ****ed!

@.74, its not about having something to hide, its about rights to privacy, iv got nothing to hide in my house but that dont mean i'll let people come poking round, if a stranger walked into my house id break his fricking legs, why should google get away with it

@Mys, see, i told ya google sold out, could feel it in me waters!, lol

Well folks, as the net will be disbanded and reopened as a corporate wap style net, i bid you all farewell coz i aint paying for it, i'll take up knitting or something!, lmao
                      Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
                        Well folks, as the net will be disbanded and reopened as a corporate wap style net, i bid you all farewell coz i aint paying for it, i'll take up knitting or something!, lmao
                        I for one wont be stopping I will be one of the first to offer my help with servers services and resources underground computing here I will be coming but here what Riz is saying you can see them already buying all good start up ideas and then using it for there own evil ideas.

i heard that google got a big pot of money for governments around the world a few years back never really thought much about it at the time but it makes sense really.

Comment

Originally posted by sim View Post
                          ... i heard that google got a big pot of money for governments around the world a few years back never really thought much about it at the time but it makes sense really.
                          Well, funny you should mention that. Because it brings me right back to a comment I made earlier, in a parallel thread:

Originally posted by mystica View Post
                          ... Remember earlier how i mentioned some people believe Google is a CIA/NSA front for building psyche profiles/redflagging agitators? Well, check this out:
                          Though I'm still not convinced of the CIA/NSA theory, there does seem to be evidence suggesting Google's heavily connected to globalist influence/corruption. Google's CEO (Eric Schmidt) it seems, is about to be made Secretary of Commerce in the Obama Administration! How fricking suspect is that?
                          .................................................. ............................................

Originally posted by Centauri Soldier View Post
                          Thanks for sharing, mystica. This kind of thing does impact the entire population of our planet; however, rising up against the world powers is easier said than done: baby steps won't win the war. The problem and our enemy lie in our natures. We can safely attribute this whole fiasco to greed (the instict to gather and store gone unchecked). When the powerful no longer desire power, all will be well or, alternatively, when people like me who desire neither power nor wealth find a way to compete with the drive that greed gives these monsters.
                          So, the patriot finally speaks! 'Bout time we heard back from you on this front, Soldier.

In regards to what you're saying though, I think the way in which your Constitution has been hijacked from all sides, by an illegitimate and nefarious Administration goes to the heart of the matter. And now, with Google's CEO (Eric Schmidt) as Secretary of Commerce in the Obama Administration? WTF! I mean, c'mon!

Spreading awareness is the key. And it doesn't have to be taken in baby steps. The greed-induced fiasco to which you refer, only goes unchecked because it operates from the shadows. Exposing it via mass awareness, is the thing which in the long run, can bring it to its knees.
                          Last edited by mystica; 04-04-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Centauri Soldier View Post
                            however, rising up against the world powers is easier said than done: baby steps won't win the war
                            But at least they will start the battle!

I'll personally stop using any Google service. I heard rumors about Google stealing private data, I never thought it could be real. It was nice to work with you, see you when you'll die, Google.

This being said, I really want to thank you mystica. I'm registered in other forums, I think I'm going to post about that.
                            Oh and.. if it wasn't clear yet, I just started my personal battle against Google.

Comment

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
                              i'll take up knitting or something!, lmao
                              In that case you really want to get over to Wonderwool you ought to be able to get everything you never wanted in the knitting world.
                              I'll be there unless I can escape and visit Geraint at Yam Off Road and blag a bike for a few hours, possibly more than my lifes worth though :(

Comment

Working...
                              X