MSI Factory 2.1 crashes when clicking in popup dialogs in Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSI Factory 2.1 crashes when clicking in popup dialogs in Windows 10

If I click on Custom Actions or Launch Conditions or Dialogs, the window pops up, but if I click in the box, MSI Factory crashes. I have tried setting Compatibility Mode to Windows 7, but it still crashes.

Is there a workaround/fix for this problem?

I have never heard of this problem, and had never anything like this on any of the computers (and VMs) I used in the past, so I have no idea...
    I would try to use a different screen resolution / dpi setting, perhaps it is related.

Ulrich

Comment

Oddly I haven't either. I downloaded the 2.2 trial and it works fine, the 2.1 does not? I have the same monitor as my previous Windows 8.1 PC (now I have Windows 10). New video card, but same resolution. I tried reinstalling but that didn't work either. I don't want to shell out $400 bucks when the MSI Factory software is having a problem.

Comment

I suggest that you log into the Customer Portal and order the upgrade to the latest release, so you can continue to work, now that you updated your system to Windows 10. You will see that it won't cost you US$ 400.

Ulrich

Comment

Working...
        X