Warning LGHT1076 + IIS + ComboBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning LGHT1076 + IIS + ComboBox

So I've been following these instructions on the link below to try and populate a ComboBox with active application pools. I've followed every step and when I get to that dialog the combobox never gets populated. Which brings me to think that the warning I got during the build might have something to do with it. Here is what the error says. Any idea as to what I'm doing wrong?

http://www.indigorose.com/forums/thr...-custom-action

Code:
    C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\Build Files\msifactui.wxs(537) : warning LGHT1076 : ICE17: ComboBox: 'ADMINSITE' for Control: 'AdminSiteCombo' of Dialog: 'IIS' not found in ComboBox table

It might help if you could post the project file, which shows this warning message during the compilation.

Ulrich

Comment

Let me know if this is the file that you need. I also have a "Build Files" folder that has a bunch of files in them.

Checking for orphaned folders...
      Setting language to English-US for this build.
      Checking output folders

Building main setup .wxs file (SetupWeb.wxs)

Adding user interface
      ...generating main UI wxs file (msifactui.wxs)
      ...adding file to build: C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\Build Files\msifactui.wxs
      ...adding language files:
      ...using language: English-US

Saving main setup .wxs file as 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\SetupWeb.msi'

Compiling 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\Build Files\SetupWeb.wxs'
      Microsoft (R) Windows Installer Xml Compiler version 3.5.2519.0
      Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

SetupWeb.wxs

Compiling 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\Build Files\msifactui.wxs'

msifactui.wxs

Compiling 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\Build Files\Common.wxs'

Common.wxs

Compiling 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\Build Files\ErrorText.wxs'

ErrorText.wxs

Compiling 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\Build Files\ProgressText.wxs'

ProgressText.wxs

Linking compiled files together as 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\SetupWeb.msi'
      Microsoft (R) Windows Installer Xml Linker version 3.5.2519.0

C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\Build Files\msifactui.wxs(537) : warning LGHT1076 : ICE17: ComboBox: 'ADMINSITE' for Control: 'AdminSiteCombo' of Dialog: 'IIS' not found in ComboBox table.

Link successful - 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\MSI Factory\Output\SetupWeb\SetupWeb.msi' generated.
      Deleting temporary files

Build OK

Comment

No, I asked for the project file, which is the file with the *.msifact extension, and is causing these errors.

Ulrich

Comment

msifactui.zip

This is the only MSIFact file I could find in my build output.

Comment

Working...
          X