X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Will do.
    -Scott F.

Comment

One interesting note for you. We do video training modules. So let's say you want to learn a specific task for this project. I can prepare and provide you with professional video training lessons which address your project specifically. Depending on the complexity of your task it can be very inexpensive to have Indigo Rose produce such custom video training for you. Just thought I'd share that.

Corey Milner
      Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Corey,

That would be ideal! That kind of training is right up my alley, I use it around here alot for showing staff how to set prefs and compress vid files.

Per your suggestion, I've sent an email to the sales folks, but no one has contacted (just yet anyway <grin>).

How can we get this show on the road ASAP - obviously, I'm a little bit anxious...

I've planned out most of my app and created a pseudo working prototype that i've user tested in the shipping dept - just to make sure the obvious was really obvious to the end user, as oppossed to just me <grin>.

So - needless to say, I'm currently in the "home stretch" and folks above and below me are gettin antsy.
        -Scott F.

Comment

Well the hierarchy goes like this. Sales gives a client our rate, I believe it is $50/hour USD but I'm not certain, which is cheap for the 100% guarantee of quality we provide. Then the client either hires us or gives us details of their project and requests an estmiate of how many hours it will take.

If it gets past that stage then I am given the work order and work begins. It is theoretically possible to get from start to this stage within a day or two if a deposit is made by courier if expediency is the issue. Completion times vary according to the complexity of the project but typically I work very fast and can be 100% done most small projects within in a few days or 10-20 hours.

So ostensibly one could purchase customized training videos for as little as a few dollars each depending on the scenario... These are one of a kind video training modules creating specifically for you, which you may re-use or share as you please.

Corey Milner

Comment

Great!

Well, if you bump into any sales folks at the water cooler, or if you happend to have a cattle prod layin around, ask 'em to get back with me at earliest convenience...

sheeesh... I think the whole "rush it" disease is turnning out to be highly contagious around here, much to my dismay, it appears to be spreading out of control and seeping into my office <grin>.
            -Scott F.

Comment

I dropped an email to the top cat, you can bet it will get addressed by tomorrow at the latest. (It's after hours here in snowland)

Corey Milner

Comment

Working...
              X