IndigoRose - slap on the back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IndigoRose - slap on the back

I know this is redundant but… I am continuously blown away buy this program on a daily basis. Not only that, but my wife frequently walks into my office and asks if there’s something wrong because my mouth is wide O. I am amazed at the desire this forum has to further the knowledge of any one who asks. The selfless acts of people like TG Tigger, Derek, Corey and all the great folks at IndigoRose. I have no doubt there will always be a loyal following.

Thanks to you all!

Re: IndigoRose - slap on the back

You're very welcome! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    -
    = Derek
    ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

Actually the REAL unsung hero is Sandy. Without her we'd all be wandering the streets aimlessly in unmatching socks with "Kick Me" signs taped to our backs. But seriously the real credit goes completely to management for sponsoring this whole show. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Indigo Rose has a corporate philosophy unlike any other I have ever seen...

Derek on the other hand is just a great guy, can't speak to his corporate philosophy, although I suspect it involves an ale or two... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Corey Milner
      Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

.. as are the rest of em, I'm sure we all agree. Some people never stop offering all they can; you being top of the list, Corey. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

lol - that ale wasn't there a minute ago - I'll have two, please!
        -
        = Derek
        ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

Yes, an afterthought looking back at the end of beta testing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
          X