High tech but not High tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High tech but not High tech

This weekend I had a client call early Sunday morning and ask me to do a demo for him for a presation this morning (Monday 11-4). He wanted some things that I could only do in 4.0 so I jumped on line to order a download upgrade from 3.0. I ordered and received a "Thank you for your purchase.", but you can't have it now, you'll have to wait till Monday some time around the end of the work day in the east coast. Do they work out of a small warehouse are they a high tech company? My mother who is 77 and works from home selling hand made doll beds can process orders in real time. What's up.

Re: High tech but not High tech

IR is based in Canada - need we say more? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    -
    = Derek
    ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

Re: High tech but not High tech

Hi James,

We've had a significant problem with fraudulent orders over the past year and have had to resort to manually verifying online orders before filling them.

With the majority of our customers placing orders during business hours, we are normally able to respond within an hour or so of the order being placed. Unfortunately, for orders placed in the evening or on weekends, we can't get to them until the following morning. We do endeavor to fill those orders as quickly as possible and certainly by 11AM CST.

As we always strive to meet our customer's expectations, we apologize for your frustration and thank you for understanding the necessity for protecting our customers and our products.

Comment

Working...
      X