Announcement on the new AutoPlay Content Exchanges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement on the new AutoPlay Content Exchanges

OK folks so it has become painfully obvious that my clever idea to add the exchanges to the forums instead of designing an elaborate standalone area was wrong and has resulted in a set of content exchanges which are not proving to be as useful for you guys as they should be. So I apologize for that and now we move on to the solution.

We will be launching a new dedicated content exchange which will allow people to post, download, and comment/rate files and project sof all types. There will be advanced features such as key word searching, "most downloaded" lists, and "top ten" lists for all the categories. There will be lots of other exciting stuff too but I don't want to give away everything. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You will want to watch for the grand opening of this new area in the next few weeks because as a bonus to all you fine patrons we will be placing a whole whack of cool content up there including a big fat stack of professional digital photos from our vast in house collection, a bunch of ultra cool new templates, some killer project source files, and more. All free. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I hope to see you all partcipating with us in the new exchanges, and I can promise you the new system will be attractive, easy to use, fast, and reliable. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Re: Announcement on the new AutoPlay Content Exchanges

Way to go, Corey! I am all for it and am sure we will ALL benefit from that.
    I personally have a bunch of textures I"ll be happy to upload.
    Yossi

Comment

Hey Corey-
      I'm sorry the exchanges didn't turn out, I thought for sure they would used a ton! :-( Well, looking forward to your new brain child.

Comment

I was waiting for the attachment/upload feature to be available again to submit what I have.

Comment

Working...
        X