Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Video Trainer

Hi All,

I'm new to Autopay Menu Studio, and I am looking to create cbt's with Autoplay as it seems the perfect product to design training with.
    I like the Large Video Trainer template in the software, but my training videos are full screen, and this template will only display the video correctly if I record on only a 1/3 of the screen.
    I have seen and liked the new Autoplay site and downloaded the Basic Video Player file and liked what I saw, as it plays my training videos great as it plays full screen.
    Is it easy to design, and can I adjust the Large Video Trainer template so that it will play full screen videos?
    Thanks for any assistance.

Anthony

Re: Large Video Trainer

The great thing about AutoPlay Studio is that you can create just about anything you want with it! It's a really cool "software construction kit".

The templates we provide are simply starting points. While you can certainly learn a lot from the templates and often use them "as-is", most of the people using AutoPlay Studio go *way* beyond that to create custom solutions for their clients and products. Take an hour or two to play around with the various objects and get a feel for what options are available on their property pages and you'll have no trouble making totally impressive CBT programs complete with video, Flash and more.

Comment

Re: Large Video Trainer

Thanks Colin, I'm slowly but surely getting there, it was getting a bit frustrating over the last couple of days but now I'm getting there bit by bit. It is a great product, if I'm getting places with it, it must be!

Comment

Working...
      X