Internet.Check.Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet.Check.Connection

Is there a problem with Internet.Check.connection on a lan with an autoproxy ?

Re: Internet.Check.Connection

Make sure you check the tolerances on the flux capacitor's backflow resonator.

In other words: um, what's an autoproxy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

it's a proxy with an auto configuration. My problem is that at job we have an autoproxy and the function Internet.Check.connection does'nt recognize if a connection is présent? Is there another way to test if connection is present with autoplay ?

Comment

Sure, use a 1 X 1 web browser object and a WEB BROWSER > GET PROPERTY > URL action to check the connection. Easy as pie, possibly even easier...

Corey Milner
        Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

I try it but i have a problem, browser url return always the same url even if i am not connected. An idea about that bug ?

Comment

No, it will return the remote URL if you are connected, i.e. www.Google.com and it will return an error page after it times out if your are not connected... You are probably forgetting to enter a remote URL into the web object...

Corey Milner
            Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
            X