‘progress bar’ widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘progress bar’ widget

I forgot to mention ‘progress bar’ widget in my previous post. This is something that is also part of Windows feature set, and possible in Flash.

I don’t mean to bring up a sore subject, but these are the kinds of thing that I have imagined in my mind that Corey’s future CD will have on it. ???

I know all about projects that take longer than expected, I’m into my eighth month on what I thought would be a 3-4 month job, so don’t yell when I ask if you have any new ETA’s on the CD, and any more hints on what we can expect to find? Will I need to buy and learn Flash to use the disk, or is it a collection of Flash widgets I can just use from inside AMS? I’ve been saving my pennies for it, do you have any idea what price, or price range it will sell for? Even a ballpark figure would be nice.

Re: ‘progress bar’ widget

I've been slugging along with an old computer. It's not cutting the mustard (ne coupe pas de moutarde en francais) for full video production anymore so I'm getting a new one. Once I get the new one I will finish the powertips CD as well as the new training CDs (plus some other cool stuff). I can't sell you something that I know ding dang well is less than 100%, I'm sure you can understand that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ok so that being said the motherboard I want is on back order and won'tbe in for 1-2 weeks. So my choice right now is to wait or buy the lesser board. I'm going to sleep on it and see what happens. Perhaps The ghost of Dean Martin will show up, beverage in hand, with a shiny new motherboard, "Bu-doo-bubee-doo..."

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
    X